*Matt1878's R32 Skyline*

Sweet mate I've got the tough choice of build a nice speced glanza or just bite the bullet and get a nice r32

I've been looking for an r32 for over 12 months before getting this. I've had my eye on it since it was up for sale on driftworks before Steve (the previous owner) had it. It's so clean. All R32's that I looked at or enquired about were either just drift slags welded up or were rotten. It's hard to find a good one and the good ones are only going up in value now that you can't get a good GTR for less than £12-15K

sexy :D love it dude, I almost swapped my GT and some cash for an R33 drift spec skyline lol, just couldnt do it :( but I definately need a skyline in my life...

What else are you looking to do to this beauty now?

Clean it up, have a section of the exhaust replaced to remove the huge silencer, new front seats. Looking into replacing the front bumper and possibly the bonnet too.

Power mods will be at a later date because I'm actually just enjoying to drive it at the moment

How come you have changed back to the splits? Instead of the rotors

Because I didn't really like how they looked in the end :( sold them now anyways and they are gone, got my money back on them. Will be looking for something after Christmas. I'd love a set of Work Meister S1's or something alike.

So the car has had a little love by my friend above matthewep91v... He has offered to fully machine polish the car for me after work hours which I appreciate a lot. Can only get a couple of hours a night on it but the areas that have been done are looking 100x better already..

• 2 months later...

Well, an update of not very many updates!!

I have been using the car through the winter as I got it and it's been really nice to drive.

Has had a second machine polish and is starting to look better now. Just need to have a day where it doesn't rain so I can polish and get it detailed.

Booked in for having the rear arches rolled and light flare and I'm on the hunt for some wider vented arches..

Still need to address the bonnet as the machine polish had no effect on the poor paintwork on there.

I'm also looking at some wheels at the moment and all will be revealed when that is done and dusted.

I have replaced the gear and handbrake gaiter as they were getting tired and worn.

I have given the car an oil and filter change too the other week and she runs really nice and smooth.

Last but not least, I've just bought a FMIC kit and just waiting for that to arrive...

AD1A4DB5-95CF-4E92-B0F1-EEB4DFB6D410.png

Matt..

• 2 weeks later...