Just curious, has anyone done a complete rebush on there glanza?

Just recently It's starting to feel like my car has loosened up, if you get what I mean. It just started knocking from the rear engine mount but I'm thinking If this has gone, the others can't be far behind it!

I was going to do a complete rebush but what would need to be done to actually feel any benefits from it? If someone could list the bushes needed it would be much appreciated :) thanks in advance!

My V is fully polybushed - its very stiff and vibrates a lot on idle unless u turn idle up to 1000rpm ish

However it does feel a lot more grounded and less wobbly when driving hard

I have polybushes everything bar the engine mounts.

It works well on the roads because you can have a slightly softer suspension setup.

Everyone comments on how well it rides and at motorway speed it feels like you can slower than you are. Its feels like controlled damping not crashy

On track it would be different story but roads are terrible nowadays so it takes a bit of experimenting to get what you want

Rear beam

Anti roll bar

Drop links

Front and rear wishbone bushes (ALK for rear)

Engine mounts ( i just tigersealed mine but not driven yet)

Edited by 5T4R7ET N/A

I've done all mine just need to do rear beam now and the car will be fully polybushed.

I expected it to be really harsh to drive on back roads but it's actually less harsh than before. I'm guessing the suspension is doing more of the work now.

Engine mounts cause a lot of cabin vibration, but car accelerates better I found

I have polybushed everything (wishbones, mounts, ARB's, rear beam)

Car is very solid, but can't comment on harshness because preload is a little too high up front so car rides very stiff. With that corrected it won't be too bad.

It vibrates, but I'd rather the car feel solid that sloppy

Thanks for all the comments guys they are very much appreciated! I'm going to start with my engine mounts and bottom arm bushes then look into a white line ARB. Then the rear beam bushes later on. I never realised how much of a costly job it is.

My friend has an eg civic with a k20 swap and he has done a full rebush on it, I must say it feels so tight! Not sloppy!

That's how I want my car!

• 3 weeks later...