So a little update, got myself a front splitter, it's for a new Clio but as it was free I can't complain! Fitting it at the weekend. The rev counter is also getting fitted soon, but not in the pillar pod as the fitment is so bad I can't bring myself to do it, itl ruin the look of the interior. Will get some pictures up soon!!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

So haven't added any pictures yet, will do hopefully soon. It's off the road at the moment as I've got the Volvo as my daily currently. Not sure what I'm going to do with it now tbh, starting to lose some interest :/ so might come up for sale or get broken for parts if I decide to go that way

• 3 weeks later...

so will get up some pictures of the rev gauge fitted and how i did it etc soon, the cars currently in my garage at home, fitted a cooling panel wrapped in carbon wrap. unfortunately this will be the last mod on the car, as its going to be coming up for sale soon :( taken me a long time to make the decision but i need the space as currently i have a car on my parents drive way and 2 cars in my unit, and i can only use one at a time. will summarize the spec list in the next few days when i go to my unit to have another look at the car.and il get the pictures up, but fear not it will not be the last starlet i own! after I've finished my next car and saved abit more il be back hopefully in a glanza or GT turbo, so we'll see how things turn out!