What ECU For 350-400HP

Mine is having Link G4+ Storm fitted at the moment, going over to coil on plug setup too. Personally I've not heard a bad thing about link and 2 of my mates run them with no issues at all, 1 on a skyline and the other on a glanza

I have been installing Link ecu's for 14+ years and fully recommend them. Solid and very reliable. The G4+ platform is going from strength to strength too, the current firmware and tuning software is fantastic.

Depending on your budget (and finding a competent tuner who has experience with them) there's quite a few that are pretty good. Link is still my preference but the Motec M1 series are awesome and the latest offerings from Haltech and AEM are also pretty rad.

If you really wanted you could make 350-400hp on just about any ecu but its how easy it is to setup and reliable the tune is that matters. Newer ecu's have alot more scope for advanced variables with overlay maps and fail safes etc that can give you a lot more piece of mind.