Will be running td04 with only fpr I've heard nothing but bad news about fcds so want to steer clear of them if possible! Been told also to just run standard td04 actuator because it runs .5 boost standard so what would Psi would I set the fpr up on to run that?

Only until I get piggyback ecu and other fuelling mods and stuff it won't be permanent

For the moment I'm just going to run td04 on standard fuelling with no fpr and no fcd and standard actuator so will run.5 to be safe until I get more bits picked up for it, need to get the standard cast mani off its like a siv there's that many holes in it so just want to get td04 on asap with new mani!

• 3 weeks later...

Fiddling about with a fpr, I would definitely say get a wideband installed, can take a bit of time getting the fueling right as you have to keep stopping and changing the fpr slightly till it's right but a wideband is worth it saves keep taking it to a rolling road

It's worth it John mate, I had a few bugging me on here about it aswell, saying you should get one and in the end I did, looking at the readings I had at the time I'm so glad I did aswell, and mine had just been ran in aswell at the time

Edited by patman

It's worth it John mate, I had a few bugging me on here about it aswell, saying you should get one and in the end I did, looking at the readings I had at the time I'm so glad I did aswell, and mine had just been ran in aswell at the time

Maybe order it today or tomorrow and book the car in to get a bung welded in. Cheers Patman!

John

Yeah Bung has to be angled slightly upwards I think to prevent moisture, running standard fuelling at the moment no fpr and no fcd and standard td04 actuator at .5 and it's running spot on, want to up it to .8 or a bar tho so will be getting some sort of engine management and that after Xmas :)

• 1 month later...