LHD 6P2 GLANZA from France - 4E-FTE IS COMING!

Looking good mate what ITBS are those?

TT600 itb's mate

Are you planning on tapering the runners of the old inlet manifold so theres not a big restriction for the air to hit?

Yes Morgey, need a grinding attachment for my drill first :) my biggest headache atm is the TPS, don't know if the toyota one fits the throttle shaft on the ITB's...

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me too, can't wait to get the parts xD

still need to source a PCV valve grommet aswell as sorting out the TPS... don't know which one to use, the Triumph one or the TOYOTA...

Figured you would but was just checking

As for the TPS, im sure when one of the other lads did his with tt600 throttles, he just needed to file off the lug on the tps connector and it plugged straight in.

I think that was it, the TPS gave up later though I think...

Figured you would but was just checking

As for the TPS, im sure when one of the other lads did his with tt600 throttles, he just needed to file off the lug on the tps connector and it plugged straight in.

29124bc.jpg

Let's smooth some runners now! :D

The mani + 90 degree joiners, the setup will be adjusted over time, thinking about getting the manifold and ITB's welded in one piece this summer, need to find a shop that welds alloy...

As for fuel side of things, don't know if I should get an AFC Neo or emanage blue so I have more flexibility

Edited by EP70-PT

Ecumaster det3. Would be best. Has a road dyno to so while numbers aren't accurate you can see changes to the power curve.

I would definitely advise you make them solid. That's something I wish I did with mine. Try and get the overall length to about 400mm. If you have to use trumpets to achieve this then so be it.

Now that's seriously nice.

Do you reckon it will make more power as well in addition to the better response? I kind of want to do that now, got an corolla intake in it right now and a 98' starlet one as spare.

Edited by MoBro