LHD 6P2 GLANZA from France - 4E-FTE IS COMING!

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seats will be stock 96 glanza, will go with the theme just fine :)

They're the same as glanza, they were marked incorrectly on MR2's pic..

• 3 weeks later...

So, decided to update:

My interior is coming together well, getting some nice LHD floor mats made and removed the seats for cleaning, also purchased some great 96 Glanza seats so they'll complete the interior nicely, getting them here at the beginning of next month hopefully!

done my clocks (Glanza S faces), waiting on some SMD leds as I was missing one ahah

IHw8191.jpg

And here's the cleaned interior with the new dash I got in Portugal :)

gooxqfd.jpg

I didn't forget the paint! got a quote of 2000€ already... Still saving up some money though ahah! Car was mot'd (we have to do it before changing the title here) so waiting for the title to be in my name, shouldn't be long now and then it's insurance so it'll be able to go for a spin! Can't wait!

Edited by EP70-PT
  • 4 weeks later...

Nice updates and goodies, i like the original idea in the interior, and that wheels, fucking awesome! Where do you gonna paint the car?

Be a student is fucked up, in my case i just can get back to work on mine for the christmas time, in January and february i will prepare mine for MOT and take the driving license!

I´m gonna paint my brake callipers and rear drums in blue, what do you think?

Nice updates and goodies, i like the original idea in the interior, and that wheels, fucking awesome! Where do you gonna paint the car?

Be a student is fucked up, in my case i just can get back to work on mine for the christmas time, in January and february i will prepare mine for MOT and take the driving license!

I´m gonna paint my brake callipers and rear drums in blue, what do you think?

Do the drums black mate!

Exactly! I did my calipers green and my drums will be black so they're stealthy, also seen some competition drum brake shoes on bidjdm, could be interesting!

My drums are orange, and my brake callipers are not painted, i will change the colour of the drums, yes maybe black matte, but the callipers will be blue, despite of my wheels don´t let me see it to much

Other thing that i have to change the color is my rocket cover cause its orange and the engine room is orange too

• 3 weeks later...

So, not painted yet sadly, but car is insured and driving! No bad things atm!

Also, since I removed the ITB's, I had to get something that sounded nice too...

ab5mjr.jpg

Idk what's the power but this thing kinda flies through the corners I threw at it... I highly recommend the Potenza RE002's, this stuff is glue! Will have to see what it's like with the turbo to get the power difference :)

I also went to Paris with the car ahah

qovn6v.png

Hopefully next post will be at the painters..

Edited by EP70-PT
  • 1 month later...

Now when I'm at work I'm always waiting for Friday... I'm so hyped 😂 might help them disassemble some stuff ahah hope to see you at japfest mate 👍 hoping to take my car there in April :)

Edited by EP70-PT

Sooooo updates updates!!!

New parts were bought!

- 98 tail lights in pristine condition

- Mint 98 clear indicators

- Oem clear side repeaters

- Team heko wind deflectors

prefer these over oem, and they're cheaper and easier to get xD saw some on a T30 X-trail and was pleased with team heko's quality 👍

Other than that, the love for the project is growing stronger and stronger... As a result, I pulled my finger out and bought her some good stuff 👍

A8NTe9e.jpg

can't believe she's using more products than I use to wash myself 😂😂

PS: next post will be with the car painted, well, I hope.... If the shop says one more week I'll be gutted ahahah atleast the dude is taking pics of all the steps so I'll be able to post them here for you guys to see, plans for when she comes back are installing the side skirts :)

Cheers!

Edited by EP70-PT