• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The lexus. £400 for an 04 plate plus its rwd and its snowing lol

This is true.

It's definitely a bargain I'm a strong believer if it seems to good to be true it probably is.. similar cars go for over 1k why is it 400 ?

There are quite often bargains on Driftworks, my gs300 was twice as good as that is200 and only 700 quid.

Spoke to the guy with the ignis, had a few advisories (mot n/s/r brake pipe slightly corroded,o/s front suspension arm has slight play in the ball joint and slightly corroded backbox)

I'm sure all those bits are pretty cheap fixes, obviously the break pipe pretty urgently haha!

For such a low milage car seems decent, going to take a look at it tomorrow!

Yeh handle alot better than a glanza i found. They have a very stiff chassis. Everyone thinks they will roll over because they look high, but you don't get that feeling when driving. The biggest issue is the silly tyres fhey come on.

I had the 140bhp gen 7 was an lovely drive but very underpowered it handled beautifully standard and was still comfy. Had some nice optionals too :-)

a celica would be my choice for a cheap daily, a lot of car for the money. Edited by mart1

I have a 140 red edition in silver that's lowered cannot fault it at all awesome handling good on fuel over 40 mpg on motorway is easily achievable just make sure its facelift its not really that underpowered for day to day driving still gets you to 62 in around 8.5 I had the 190 engine corolla t sport that was pretty swift to be fair,if I was after a cheap daily id look at a yaris Tsport