• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My glanza is around £1k so I doubt it'll be too bad, 2 years ncb and good postcode, they've quoted me £150 more than a starlet SR so it's not too bad! Just need to find a nice standard one!

It'll be my car for 9 months of the year pretty much whilst I'm at uni so needs to be atleast s little interesting haha

Not French

Cheap as possible

Reliable as possible

Cheap to run/insure

Ok it doesn't look ok, you guys are gonna absolutely paste me for saying this Hahahaha a 90's something Nissan Micra, 998cc that's probably as cheap to run as it gets

I'll avoid French cars more than walking haha! I did think about an older, maybe k10 micra but it'll be a pretty miserable experience and maybe not that reliable! (Could get a white one though and have a glanza on slightly less steroids) haha

Only reason I said Micra mate was when I was having my GT engine built that was the only option I had to get to work and back, or spend an hour and a half each way on a bus, to be fair, it slid everywhere in the wet, bounced all over the place, no power steering, but it was realiable and so cheap to run, did 85mph too down the duel carriage way haha

My first car was an automatic 1.0l k11 micra, that thing was so much fun. Not much to go wrong with it and it had obscene amounts of body roll it was hilarious. Managed to get 100mph out of it a few times 😂

I still say e11 corolla. I thack the shit out of mine and its cost me pennies in 5 years of owning it.