Thought Id get my arse in gear n make one of these threats

Despite slow progression

Anyway...

6/10/7

Brought Car

Starlet SR

Standard with 15" Speedlines, lowered TTE spoiler n nice metalic paint

But no TTE backbox as it had rusted away and died then been replaced with a nice kwikfit peshooter

1.jpg

12.jpg

Over the next week or so i gave it a bit of a clean up, brought myself a cheapy blue induction kit to match the paintwork, then used some film type stuff to do the back 2 side windows attempted the rear but after a few attempts of screwing that up i gave up...

13.jpg

14.jpg

16/11/7

Changed the side repeaters and indicators for clear ones

15.jpg

Then i had myself a lil solo shoot

23-11-07Photosession002.jpg

23-11-07Photosession001.jpg

23-11-07Photosession006.jpg

23-11-07Photosession012.jpg

23-11-07Photosession020.jpg

23-11-07Photosession038.jpg

23-11-07Photosession043.jpg

Decided to take a few with the bonnet up aswell despite the stockness

23-11-07Photosession041.jpg

23-11-07Photosession039.jpg

23/11/7

Couple More nice pics Shot on a lil mini shoot/meet thing with Joe-EP91

ChathamIndustrialEstateShoot17-12-0.jpg

ChathamIndustrialEstateShoot17-1-1.jpg

17/12/7

Debadge/desticker

The SR stickers on the front and rear were prety ruined n pealing off etc so stripped them along with the toyota n starlet sticker as wanted to make it look nice n plain altho this proved to be a pain in the ass and the paint under the stickers was a different colour n i the laquer had been sprayed/painted over the stickers to so that pissed me off a fair bit

IMG_2123.jpg

IMG_2124.jpg

IMG_2119.jpg

IMG_2122.jpg

IMG_2120.jpg

21/1/8

Another lil pic i just thought id throw in

MaidstoneDriveShoot27-12-07004.jpg

9/2/8

The Rocket...

3 1/2" Stainless cat-back system from Pipecraft

IMG_2805.jpg

IMG_2806.jpg

IMG_2803.jpg

IMG_2802.jpg

IMG_2804.jpg

IMG_2807.jpg

Now suitably run in and going well :(

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice progress mate, totally agree with ya Joz powerflow are put on by cowboys in most places, I'm just hoping a Glanza bumper will cover it up :(

Keep up the progress fella.

Gota say Pipecraft were really good had it done it about hr n half was prety quick n it sounds prety awesome altho did sound loader at first when it was still running in

But starting it up from cold in the morning it makes a bit of a noise as it starts running at like 2000rpm but then lowers after a lil bit of a drive

But i think if it was as loud as it started out at id have some serious issues with tinutus (sp?)

Would defently recomend Pipecraft to anyone wanting a custom system

(lifetime garantee on stainless n only £230 so not to expensive either Worth every penny)

Looking good mate. I got my new wheels last week, we'll have to sort out a little mini meet soon.

Id be up for that also u mind doing it in the day as all the photos i end up shooting all seem to be shot at like 12 or so would be nice to get some day shots :)

Next week sum time possibly?

Get sum pics up ladi!

Looking good mate :

But the Speedlines are 15" not 16"

Sorry, typo i was bit sleepey while slapping this up :D

Car looks sweet dude, liking the exhaust too.

I think a Glanza passengers lense would look smart on that, but you'd lose your reverse light. Still, worth it for the looks! ;)

Naaa think im gna go with a set of reflet lenses so can keep the reverse and the fog

but at the mo im rinsed for money so gna have to wait til i can afford to get sum need the next bit of my student loan to come thru :)

So...

The plan

- Reflet lenses

- Get the windows tinted proply on the back n then the back screen done to n also gna go with getting some tints on the drivers windows

- Front splitter duno about the laguna one as it seems like its bin done to death a bit but might head done the breakers n see what i can turn up

- Get some custom SR vinals from the sides (Blue and white ones)

- Blue the dials, heard u can pic up some little rubber caps for the lights which change the colour or sumin....?

- Seats.... get some nice buckets in it

- Jap plates

Also quite fancy spraying some of the pannels (inside) but thats gna wait a while n maybe get some nice blue door cards or sumin

Then saw some nice eyelids on kevink's ride so maybe hunt some of them down 2 :D

But thats all going to take ages at the rate im going B)

u mean bought??

nice one!

Phil.

Nope thought.....

:)

Knew there was something i missed off the lil list

Altho if i had money n found some cheap enough id be tempted to purchase :)

With eeh reflet lenses mate you would still need an external reverse light as there are none on the lenses....just a thought

I've got a plan for that :)

Was gna hunt down a reb bulb then keep the cluster i already have n just change the lense so therefore thered be a red bulb under one white lense and a white one under the other :)

Well thats the plan anyway, altho i havnt actually seen any red bulbs before in shots etc just on other cars...

Im hoping it will work... cant see why not ;)

ahhhh i get u now man, my bad!!!!

yes, strut braces are for WINNERS!

Phil.

lol hence the reason i dont have any yet... :D

Couldnt give me one of urs could u

U seem to have loads in your beast of a car now!

haha

:D

hahahaha nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope sorry! no chance im partin with any of my handling parts! im in love with them.

Phil.

Bummer :)

Do they make much different to the handling in reality?

in reality??? YES!!!!!!!!!!

My dads a mechamic n he seemed to think it would make not a lot of difference so thought id ask someone with one :D

Amigo, looking good.

Need another mini meet soon methinks

Slow pregress... but

Today has brought light to some new stuf....

Firstly when i went to pay my tax which runs out on the 31st May

I realised my MOT ran out end of Feb :D

So had to get it booked in for an MOT which it al be getting next tuesday

Then i did a lil bit of learning with par goin thru checkin the beast over 2 make sure its all good for the MOT

So gotta pay Tax and MOT on the bugger now :rolleyes:

But i did a lil bit of Moding....ish

Well brought new wipers as mine were a bit dead then got some nice grippy matts for on the dash n cut one up to fit the lil cubby hole in front of the gear leaver

n also brought some nice lil airfresheners as mine was prety rinced.... :lol:

Hopefully with the end of April i will be able to buy some nice stuf with my tax back if i get any....