• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some really nice plans Mr JAG. Coming along very nicely. Will all this be done by Medstone II?

Joe

Hopefully it will be sorted or at least most of it but the sprayings dependant on the weather ;)

Hope u enjoyd the revfest the guy in tesco was lookin over in my direction a bit unimpressed altho i was hidden behind a big van so i only know as Danny boy told me bout him

If u get the beast back 2mz gimme a ring n let me know :p

white is a bad cover for a cam cover. dirt will love it.

paint it a dirt masking colour

Good point might buy myself some black then spray the cam cover with that n do the liney bits n toyota etc in blue

Make it look a lil stylish :p

were did you get your rear lenses from mate?

rekon they ll be ok to fit on the n/a

thats what he's gna do they can be modded to fit ie cut the cluster to accomodate or get the whole cluster then simple fit

Think im gna go with modding the cluster dont wana rinse more money buying the whole cluster

DIY all the way :p

I see here again tonight down the odeon! looking vbery smart i must say, ive got white hammerite and primer sitting in my garage waiting to do my alloys... any tips?

pm me if possible

Tips ehhh

Wrap the tire in newspaper n use maskin tape to mask off as far down where the tire and the alloy meet as pos then when the whole tires maked up get urself some wet/dry sand paper dip it in water n take the top layer of paint off should make the water go milkey white kinda then spray the wheel with your hammermite (dont need to bother with primer as its superpaint :p ) n spray like 30cms away from the wheel givin it a light coat then leave it to dry for like 10 mins then go back n do it again and again until the wheel looks white :p

More coats lightly is better than less coats thick as it will run n bodge up your paint job

Thats the best advice i can give B)

Sexy new update! :lol:

Removed the rear clusters

IMG_3329.jpg

IMG_3331.jpg

IMG_3330.jpg

Did a lil modding with par :D

then...

POW!

IMG_3333.jpg

IMG_3334.jpg

IMG_3335.jpg

IMG_3336.jpg

Cant get over how much better it looks talk about an asslift! :D

Looks more happy jappy if i do say so myself :D

Now all i gotta do is the wheelies with the nicer wether ariving

aswell as the calipers/wheel nuts/and centre concole+dial surround and the cam cover.... :D

Such a mish just wana get modding all redy n do more to it

Also got the arrival of some parts soon such as a set of nice blue sidelights and a couple strut braces from japland! :D

Im so exited!

Cheer ladi's much appreciate the feed back etc ;)

It just looks so much smarter than the dodgey red n white fog n reverse

Hate the unsimetricalness... if that makes sence :)

White speedies all the way!

Just need some good wether n a day when both me n my dad are off as hes gna help me put it on like struts so can have all the wheels off at once n do wheelies + calipers n bolts in 1 go as i have no idea how to get the car off the floor other than using a jack....

So just gota wait for the nice wether :lol:

@ Liam_D

Fittings not overly hard the worst part is getting the old lenses off the cluster ;)

I snapped the bottom off one of the old lenses getting it off but its an old one so doesnt matter

Then its a case of cut a couple small holes in the bottom of the cluster to allow lil pin like parts to hold the lens in place

2 screw holes line up ok so just put them in as normal

Thers 3 that dont line up the top n bottom ones u have to make small holes in the cluster just like using a drill n soldering iron n then get a screw the same width but a bit longer n a washer to hold it in place (i got rubber washers on mine)

Then the central screw hole on one side is to far in so i just left that 1 :)

Looks wicked mate, would look standard to any normal person but to a Starlet person they just look awsome :lol:

I agree with them needing to be on there from the factory :)

Looks wicked mate, would look standard to any normal person but to a Starlet person they just look awsome ;)

I agree with them needing to be on there from the factory :p

I like the idea of keeping it reletivly standard looking perople are less likly to have a go at it then

Wana kinda go for suttle sexy :p

Rim spray commencing later ;)

Although got from as soon as i get home which will probably be about 1:30ish til about half 5 to get them done + calipers think i may start with one side then do the other if i get time as dont wana rush it n fuck it up.....

:p

Sexy white wheelies on il get some pics up 2moz as bit dark n cba in this lightin

Think they look prety sweet

Decided to do the wheelnuts blue and the calipers on the front to then left the locking wheel nust silvery chrome for a bit of an ;) factor ;)

Luv it

Next on the list fit the new headlights n sidelights i just got through then attack the centre console and the dial surround!

:)

Project white wheelies went down yesterday :D

After cleaning n sanding 2 of the buggers

IMG_3602.jpg

Starship JAGLET hovering in mid air :)

IMG_3605.jpg

IMG_3604.jpg

Bolt sprayed

IMG_3606.jpg

Calipers sprayed

IMG_3608.jpg

IMG_3607.jpg

Final coat on one of the wheelies

IMG_3609.jpg

AND POW!

There on! :D

Carmoflaged ish ;)

IMG_3613.jpg

IMG_3612.jpg

IMG_3614.jpg

IMG_3615.jpg

Bloody love them!

Altho the blue green n red dont particually go

There for next of project 'make the JAGSTAR look like a prety beast' entailes these ;)

IMG_3611.jpg

IMG_3610.jpg

Looks awesome amigo

Don't forget you're meeting me at 6:40 :)

U said 6:50 ;)

But sure il leave a lil bit earlier n drive a lil faster ;)

Its nice to see some updates Jag, the wheels and reflets look wicked I must say! Get saving your pennies for some nice lowering springs and get that thing slammed now! :)