• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers for the feed back ladi's :)

Mucho appriciated :p

This project just gets better and better mate. They look good.

You are very good at choosing the right mods for your motor mate, keep up the good work.

Better and better the more money i spend more like :p

Beginning with the essentials then going for the cheap ones as cant afford the luxuarys of nice sports seats n a decent set of window tints due to being a broke ass ho at the mo :p

jag, your sr is to clean, puts mine to shame...im thinking i need to pay a body shop a visit! lol

Keep up the work bud B)

Its not in that good condiction sadly

Tbh if u check out the paintwork in person or gave it a wash for me you'd see all the mass little blemishes :)

But u'll get to check (or wash it) it at JAE B)

• 5 weeks later...

Just got back from 2 n a half weeks in France with my woman n her family

to arrive to my car Drive round the corner and seeing it just made me smile, it sitting there looking damb georgious just as i left it

Might give the baby a little blast in a bit ;)

So excited to put my foot down n hear her roar!

:mellow:

Also

Before i went of to Frogland covered its nostrils with a nice black Toyota badge

Might go take some pictures while im taking her for a ride possiblibly ;)

I aim to please :p

Next step get those vinyls sorted and tint the back three ...properly this time :p

Not sure about seats n weather im gonna do much from there as seems like its just gna keep eating money :rolleyes:

So may wait for a Glanza to play further...

But that will be a while yet :p

Hmmmm mayb mr MJ have to see how all goes with money n stuff because id quite like to get some beasty buckets or something possibly?

@ Liam

Colouring in for the win! :)

• 1 month later...

Naaa not for me tbh :p

Id rather save n get a glanza :p

I've got pictrues of my car sitting next to si's beast n it just doesnt looked mean enough so im intent on saving then going jap :p

+ Im sure insurance companies would rape you more for having a turbo'd N/A as oppose to an actual glanza

So the turbos gonna have to wait a while

Also i like the idea of a JAGSTAR MK2 :p

Haha naaa

I've got no idea about converting it + not to bothered about a sleeper id rather ahve a nice prety glanza to take pictures of :p

Im gna leave it as it is til its glanza time then il give it to some other lovely person to play with, then they can decided wether it goes turbo :p

:p