very nice work there mister i must say

Most of the sprayin was actually done by my dad because we were slightly short of time with me having work at 6 n we started doin them at a bit of a lazy pace about 1ish n he wasnt to keen on the masking so he did most of the spraying n i did all the other boring crap but its all good as the jobs done ;)

Its nice to see some updates Jag, the wheels and reflets look wicked I must say! Get saving your pennies for some nice lowering springs and get that thing slammed now! :D

Not sure about dropping it anymore than it already is for now as if i get it dropped much more its gna need new shocks 2 ;)

So gna do the rest of the stuff then probz get it dropped more once I've got the rest of the plans done and dusted :)

Cheers for the comments lads :D

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good there mate! So you used hammerite spray yeah? What laquer did you use? I did my brothers wheels in black and used some halfords laquer and it cracks soo easily! Really gay! I wanna do my rims in white over summer, so just curious to know! Cheers bud.

Looking good there mate! So you used hammerite spray yeah? What laquer did you use? I did my brothers wheels in black and used some halfords laquer and it cracks soo easily! Really gay! I wanna do my rims in white over summer, so just curious to know! Cheers bud.

Just used hammermite with no laquer its supposed to be hard wearing stuf so should last

Need to touch in a few lil bits tho as one place where the paint on them before was flaked off its got a lil crack down each side of the patch.... :D

Saw this earlier, and it looks even better in person

Hell yeah biatch

Urs look better:( lol im scared to show mine now :)

My dads a bit of aperfectionist + hes sprayed cars before etc n he got taught by some old man that used to spray rolls royce's for a livin or sumin :D

Put new sidelights in that i got through the other day there a bit greeney blue tho.... ;)

But with my current headlights they look kool but not to sure wether the coppers will pull me for them

have to wait n see :p

Also gota stick my new xenon headlights in to as was to much effort earlier ;)

Thanks again for the comments lads :D

The bolts were all like rusted browney orangey colours when i got the car so i sprayed them with silver in the fist place then this time sanded down a bit n just resprayed them

Easy peasy

Love the look of the beast now feels so much more summery :D

Just wana get the graphic sorted but I've got a uni project in in 2 weeks before i finish n I've done shit all :p

So gna have to try lay off the motor a bit me thinks

The bolts were all like rusted browney orangey colours when i got the car so i sprayed them with silver in the fist place then this time sanded down a bit n just resprayed them

Easy peasy

Love the look of the beast now feels so much more summery :D

Just wana get the graphic sorted but I've got a uni project in in 2 weeks before i finish n I've done shit all :p

So gna have to try lay off the motor a bit me thinks

Much more of that hammerite left?

If its going spare me bolts need doing lol,

They are also currently taking the rusted look :D

Most of the hammermites gone mate got a lil blue left n think i may go get some black as i like the idea of black cam cover with blue toyota n maybe the stripes blye aswell :D

I just love walking up behind it n seeing the rear lenses n it looks quite subtle then as u near it the white wheelies come into view

Need to get that SR vinyl sorted tho :p

Saw it last night mate dwn the odeon.. rear lenses look mint!

also see you got rid of the JAG? lol

Yup looked at Dans n thought his looked better without anything on n so decided to take the JAG off the back as its a prety individual car neway being an SR + once i got the vinyls sorted it will be mucho individual ;)

Cheers lads

Goin a bit slow tbh but I've finished uni for the summer now so i can start workin full time so il be in the money so can buy lots of nice stuff

I've fitted my strut braces to and am gna fit my xenon headlights in a mo aswell as give the dirty lil bugger a wash so il upload some pics later

Also concidering ripping the tints off the back to stick the UKSC stickers on

But not sure yet

Might order some wind defenders and a set of jap plates later to

Then after that its seats, decent tints and a rear anti roll bar as had a ride in Rich's car n it was the nuts handling wise!

*hint*

Yeah and that :D

Small lil update

No pics yet as it was my grandads 80th birthday so didnt get a chance

But I've ripped the window tints off they came off easy but then i had to spend about 2 hours getting the bloody glue off the windows.....

Also stuck UKSC sticker on the front window and one back side as didnt get time to do both..... ;)

But im now starting to think about stickers you stick on the outside as theres some slight bubbley bit in up which is annoying but need to find out about wether the UKSC stickers u stick on the outside are just the letters which are stickey or wether its on a clear plastic bit again.....

But il ask Enzo :D

• 2 weeks later...

No pictures for a while so thought id upload some :p

So updates since last pictures....

Front strut brace

IMG_4718.jpg

IMG_4719.jpg

Rear strut brace

IMG_4714.jpg

IMG_4715.jpg

Also thinking of purchasing a new one of these as it doesnt look to appealing....

IMG_4717.jpg

IMG_4716.jpg

Detintification and then slapped some stickers on

IMG_4712.jpg

IMG_4713.jpg

IMG_4711.jpg

Also bodged this one up a bit as the sticker stretched as i put it on so missing some of the M on .com :p

IMG_4710.jpg

Thinking about getting some to stick on the outside of the glass if there like vynal lettering as oppose to a sheet sticker due to the little bubbles in them.... B)

Plates off

IMG_4701.jpg

IMG_4702.jpg

IMG_4703.jpg

IMG_4704.jpg

Plates on

But before i could take picks of them i went to my girleyfriends n parked a few roads down from her house due to no parking spaces as she lives in a town house n no garages etc

So left car there over night which I've done many a time with no problems

Came back to it in the morning,

AND SOME CUNT HAD NICKED MY FUCKING TOYOTA BADGE OFF THE FRONT.....

;)

Not a happy bunny.... Appologies for the swearing word....

But no better word describes my feelings of the situation

Has well cheezed me off tho as wanted to spray it black n then spray the back one black to n put it back on...

Its gay... :(

IMG_4720.jpg

IMG_4721.jpg

IMG_4722.jpg

IMG_4723.jpg

IMG_4724.jpg

Then took my nail to the left over stickey stuff n got it off so it didnt look as crap....

IMG_4725.jpg

IMG_4726.jpg

If anyones got a spare front toyota badge there not using any chance they could send it my way it would be very much appriciated ;)