• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think people stopped caring what his "next buy" was aaaaaaaaaaaaages ago, considering they either never come to fruition, or are ridden of soon after purchase :angry:

Thought id just chuck up a bit of eye candy as the threads a bit pictureless

:p

IMG_3299.jpg

Waiting on silver fog so can install them + gota get some indicator bulbs aswell

Brought some silver ones but they were proper wank so took um back :p

IMG_3301.jpg

Then had a play with some hammermite the other day only the spare tho as didnt have enought time to do any more + cant put it on the car as its got bugger all tread on it ;)

Also i ran out of wet/dry sand paper so need to venture into town and get some in a lil to do the rest :p

Spot the difference!

IMG_3300.jpg

what was mikey like hammered? did he tell everyone in maidstone what hes buying next in a drunken moment?

I do hope not! not just his rep would be ruined haha! :p :P

Basically, we weren't sober when we woke up :p

I must say that you both looked pretty good when I saw you - if I didnt already know i would never have guessed ;)

Also loving the thread JAG - lil lovely is coming on well. (I also love the way that you start the thread off by saying "thought i would start a lil threat")

:p :P

tis one lovely car though and I recognise it automatically now!!

If the cops had of pulled me on the way home i dont think they would have seen it that way

Altho was get my wits about me after the big breakfast ;)

Rite im off out to buy more paint n stuff now :p

Got more shizzle for my nizzle!

Just won a set of strut braces front and rear from ebay

Also got some chrome fogs for the reflet lenses aswell as a set of indicators (as i couldnt hunt any down yesterday in town ;) )

Altho i did pic up a few lil bits such as couple more cans of hammermite n some wet dry sand paper for the wheelies aswell as some primer and plastic stray for the centre concole and dial surround

I won them both in the last 3 mins 1 of them had a bid on um already so feel a bit sneeky for nickin it in the last 3 mins but just so happened when i logged onto ebay it said these items have 3 mins left :p

So i thought haha there mine ;)

Not sure about color wel I've got blue and white hammermite laying around so was thinkin possibly leaves the ends black then spray the bar either white or blue

But think il prob do it white

Cant work out what colour to spray the cam cover between white with blue bits or blue with white bits :p

Im quite liking the idea of white with blue bits but wont it get all greasy n nasty n look a mess? :p