IT PASSED! :D

With flying colours may i add no proviso's or nething B)

Was wel worried as when they were testing it the mechanics were reving the fuck out of it so i was thinkin there was gna b sumin wrong

But i was just being paranoid

n then the dude who was moting it even complimented me on having a 'good car' :D

So its now mot'd n taxed it aswell so it now all good to go!

Next step im thinkin of goin on a breakers hunt for a front splitter n a rolla mani

So im looking for a 4-efe rolla 95-00?

Does it make a difference wether its the 1.3 or 1.4?

Cheers guys glad u like

Definatly want to keep it SR'd up as oppose 2 strip it of its glory n make it a plane as im beginning 2 realise the SR's r prety rare :p

Lucky me :p

@JammieLittleStarlet

What time u head thru i finished up at like 10 n was out a lil before that putting the rabbish out n compactin it n stuf what time u hed by?

Also personally im not lovin the tints 2 much as if u see um in daylight or under better light can see they've got dog hairs stuck between them n the window....

Bit of a pain in the ass especially concidering id never had my dog near the car before i put the tints on

Want to get it done professionally n then get the back done 2

But need the dollar first... :p

Also get a build thread up mate B)

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Jag, in the next few months am considering tintification.

Let me know when you plan on getting yours done.

Might be able to get ourselves some discountage

Id be up for that matey without a doubt man

So when u thinkin?

End of May-ish?

Should hav a nice chunk of money by end of the month after tax bac n then gt a nice slice of student loan aswell :)

With eeh reflet lenses mate you would still need an external reverse light as there are none on the lenses....just a thought :)

Incorrect.

The standard reverse light would be fine. The Reflet lenses are clear at the bottom so I don't see a problem with the reverse light.

Incorrect.

The standard reverse light would be fine. The Reflet lenses are clear at the bottom so I don't see a problem with the reverse light.

Defenatly be purchasing a set of them in the near future then :blink:

• 3 weeks later...

Lil Update

Just ordered some reflet lenses from toyota as went up there with bro to get some clear side repeaters from his new GLS

Also dropped into halfrauds to get some hammermite for some essential spraying which will take place with the arrival of sunshine :)

+ picked up some sidelight bulbs in ice blue for the lights above the number plate (Tried fitting them erlia but there were being a bastard, so i gave up)

Then soon as me n bruv get day off were going breakers hunting!

Lips n rolla manis all around!

lol

Blatantly gna hav bugger all luck finding one of them

However was lookin at a post enzo posted in the technical section about front lips n quite like the look of the seat cordoba so see what me n bruv can turn up

Just heading off now :angry:

We ventured!

But turned up nothing :)

We told the dude about most starlets are snapped up prety quick because there rare

Then i asked about celica's for the mani but had none of them in either so had a wonder round lookin at the various wreckages hunting for front splitters but there was nothing any good

Also we got there when they were about to close which wasnt so good but the guy sed as we were leaving if we came back another time he could open up the store n we could have a little browse

N then he sed sumin about a whale tail spoiler or sumin?

wft is 1a them?

haha

So just signed up to that breakers yard online see what they can turn up :angry:

FUCK OFF!!!! if by whale tail he means a ZEP/Livesports spoiler GET ME PICS AND A PRICE!!!!! and QUICK!!! like, this week at the LATEST man!!!!!

shame u didnt find anything useful dude, keep hunting!!!

Phil.

Is that the crazy looking one that looks like an ironing board on the back of the car?

Or is it the big chunchy rally one?

JAG, keep the Nangle updated.

He'll perform sexual favours and everything for that spoiler

(also, did you mean corollas for the mani, as you typed celicas?)

Shit i hope i didnt ask the dude at the breakers for a celica inlet manifold..... :)

Dont think i did :angry:

That would have been silly

Il go back up there sumtime this week just to make sure ;)

Think I've realised why i put celica instead of corola

Just signed up to the breakyard.com lookin for bits n i put celica on there insted of corola so maybe thats it?

:angry:

************************************************************************************

Also

anychance of any of u lovely administrators/moderators changing the topic title to JAGSTAR as oppose to JAGLET

Whenever i read the title i think it sounds to much like piglet...... :)

************************************************************************************

Lookin good. :angry: Nice thread on the jaglet haha. Looks like the cars coming along nicely. I'll give you a text when the new hybrid, mani and decat are fitted so we can do a meet n shoot.

Joe.

Lookin good. :) Nice thread on the jaglet haha. Looks like the cars coming along nicely. I'll give you a text when the new hybrid, mani and decat are fitted so we can do a meet n shoot.

Joe.

Hybrid ehhh ;)

lol

Just let me know when its sorted matey :angry:

1/5 Speedlines White :)

Just sprayed my spare wheel with some beasty white hammermite but thats all I've got time for so far :angry:

Looks well awsome i just wana get the other 4 duno so the SR's sitin on fresh white kicks

:p

On another note went out with mr MJ last nite n got sufficently slaughtered then finished off with a nice fri up this morn :p

Mucho awesomeness!