• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah V all the way!

Wanted one forever well since came to the first bluewater meet this time last year ;)

Also i applied for a new job at work so im now a 'Team leader' at the Odeon as oppose to a floor monkey ;)

So another 120 a month + I've paid my insurace off in one go so thats another 100 a month i get so im lookin at saving 200 a month so by that im lookin at next summer buying one as should have stockpiled 4000 or so then i need to not have to use my SR for uni so i can sell it

So possibly looking at about 5500 for a V n insurace :p

Long time to wait tho......

:)

Cheers lads :p

Only last lil change i want to do to the SR is get those vinyls sorted!

As they look wank atm..... :D

Altho did go out and buy sum LED sidelights in like crazy neon blue to make the lights look a bit sexier + the old ones were turning some ugly texic yellow colour ;)

So no more driving with just my sidelights on anymore :D

Also thinking maybe rear anti roll bar as that way i can wip it off n just stick it on the Glanza eventually...

@ Si

Out of interest what kinda a spec list did u have on your SR in its prime?

As I've had a lil look n can see a few lil bits but nothing hardcore :p

@ Ecks

Next time u see me there all urs.... Fondle away ;)

nah was quite tame tbh, had the TE37s on, powerflow exhaust, but did have custom bonnet and V sidies, was gonna go the Glanza convert route even had an engine to go in, but then Jeff came up and i couldnt say no

Theres such a lush white V on piston heads atm i want it so much 50000 miles 3200 everything expensive i could want on it and in proper mint nic but I've only got 1000 ;)

Gayness its such a bargin

But theres no way its still gonna be there by the time I've managed to russle up another grand + sell the SR :p

As at the least thats gna be 3 months.....

lol

your right sparks i photoshopped a silver 98 spec glanza up that i had from my first bluewater meet n its been sitting as my desktop for like a month or so n the cars just come up for sale.... :p

But not as good spec etc as this white on

But think im gna have to stop browsing all the time ;)

And stop doing absolutly everything that involves spending my cash n save....

• 4 weeks later...

mate, since you posted up about the link and all, i decided to click your sig and see whats poppin..

and mate this has come such a long way, you dont realise till you look back.

i DEFFO say make those blue and black SR decals!

I wouldnt go as far as saying long way but its come a little way fairly cheaply to :p

Wanted to go with keeping it standard lookin aswell which helped

The thing was with the SR vinyls is origionally i was going to do it myself with blue, black n white sticker stuff

But then i though if i do that its blatantly gonna be a bodge job n make my car look like a pile of crap :p

So hunted down a place to get proper vinyls made up and a mate of mine had just got a job at such a place JammieLittleStarlet the dude with the blue body wrapped N/A

Went up to get it all sorted n chatted to his boss etc about getting it done

And his boss said we'll get it done n then get Jamie to give u a buzz

This was before JAE, but they were busy at the time so no biggy

But its now 3 months later... :p

So after creating lots of nice links on in my sig i did exactly what uv done

Have a good look through my thread :p

Then in the same frame of mind as u i text Jamie to tell him hastle his boss

So let the hastling commence :D

Then prety much SR done with B)

Then save...

Then sell

Then spend all my money

Purchasing 'The JAGSTAR Mk2! :p

• 4 weeks later...

JAG JAG JAG... I feel there is slight tension between us. lol Must apologise yet again for your vinals lol, i think its because it was a spare of the minute thing they havent really bothered but i will do my best to get it al together for ya pal :D Must have anuva mini meet soon :D I wana show of my new plates an repeaters :D

No worries man

I was in no great rush for them although i havnt really bothered chasing it up so partially my fault for not bitching more :D

But yeah would be wikid to get them knocked up soon mate :D

Also mini meet sounds good il let u know the next time any spur of the moment meet n shoot gets thrust into play :D