• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol I was thinkin about dropping round today as i was at my gfs but started watching a film then had to go home for tea :D

Il get pics up 2mz as i reli cba with the hassle atm

Feel well knackerd altho ended up going for a lil solo shoot after the meet :o

POW!

_MG_6958.jpg

_MG_6956.jpg

_MG_6957.jpg

_MG_6975.jpg

_MG_6976.jpg

_MG_6977.jpg

_MG_6979.jpg

_MG_6980.jpg

_MG_6981.jpg

_MG_6984.jpg

_MG_6985.jpg

_MG_6987.jpg

_MG_6988.jpg

_MG_6989.jpg

_MG_6994.jpg

Tried posting these up on here when i stuck them up on the pics thread i put up but my inet was being a wanker n decided to die so they didnt end up going on

Mucho thanks to Jamie for sorting these badboys for me B)

Personally think there a vast improvement on the old ones as they were gay colours

Opinions on the new additions?

Good?

Bad?

Ugly?

THE END

:)

Thumbs up from the boss man :)

Wikid

Cheers man

:p

They slightly differ from the origionals in size and shape a touch athough I've only seen like 2 or so other SR's with the origional stickers still on in the flesh

So its a bit of a rare opportunity to actually compare them :p

But im happy with um B)

B)

its good to keep the stickers on it, as everyone seems to take them off and thats it, originality has gone out the window.

im pretty sure were the only ones left with the Galliano flank decals - everyone else pulls theirs off and makes sure its not a galliano B)

given me a good idea though.. get some new Galliano decals made B)

:p from me :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Got the sidelights looking nicer n my drivers headlights gone and blow... bummer :s

Then 2 days later Dans passenger one went?

Wierd gay 100w bulbs :p

Also no V until November now as Churchill have decided i have to be 25 with 2 yrs no claims before they even think about lettting me insure a Glanza....

So I've decided not to bother throwing away 6 months no claims n im just gonna wait it out :(

But at least then i can buy loads of parts n stuff for when i do get one :D

So bargin hunt for the next 7 months and build up a nice little collection of parts + thatway im gna be loaded for the next half a year which is good i spose :p

@ Dale

Its not bad all the cornets have little scuffs on them from the previous owner who used to park it right in tight against a wall which sucks but other than that its in good nic really

The inside prety mint tho n not really done a lot to the car over all tbh

Its mostly standard with a lick of paint on the wheels but the reflets make a it look a hell of a lot from the back

Reflets on silver ep91 looks the nuts in my opinion :D

I think the policeman who pulled me over tonight thought the same...

LOL

:D

Got the sidelights looking nicer n my drivers headlights gone and blow... bummer :s

Then 2 days later Dans passenger one went?

Wierd gay 100w bulbs :p

Also no V until November now as Churchill have decided i have to be 25 with 2 yrs no claims before they even think about lettting me insure a Glanza....

So I've decided not to bother throwing away 6 months no claims n im just gonna wait it out :(

But at least then i can buy loads of parts n stuff for when i do get one :D

So bargin hunt for the next 7 months and build up a nice little collection of parts + thatway im gna be loaded for the next half a year which is good i spose :p

@ Dale

Its not bad all the cornets have little scuffs on them from the previous owner who used to park it right in tight against a wall which sucks but other than that its in good nic really

The inside prety mint tho n not really done a lot to the car over all tbh

Its mostly standard with a lick of paint on the wheels but the reflets make a it look a hell of a lot from the back

Reflets on silver ep91 looks the nuts in my opinion :D

I think the policeman who pulled me over tonight thought the same...

LOL

:D

haha lol, wat u get pulled over 4? speedin!

Naa not speeding

I dont really drive round that fast anymore or at least never really over the speed limit

I was comin outa wrk at 12 at night n theres a 1 way system i have to go round to come home

But theres a lowered bit of curb u can just drive over n skip a chunck of it which has got a little sign under a no U turns sign that said something about No Turning between certain times n I've follow marked cop cars over there before so thought it was ok

Drove over it as i do every nite when i finish work as long as theres not something coming the other way so its not dangerous or anything, but there was an under cover cop car behind me so he followed me over it then round the rest of the 1 way system

(good thing i wasnt speeding :D)

Then they pulled me when we got off the main junction bit... :s

£30 fine for 'Driving else where than on a road'

But he said it wont go down as points on my lisence n i asked him about it being a conviction insurance wise n he said no

So no biggy really

But after getting pulled i went back round to check the sigh n it actually said No Loading not No Turning :s

Bit of a bummer but wont do that again... :D

• 1 month later...

love the decals mate, original, was jus wonderin if ud mind me stealin your idea (although i dont know if there are others around) got an sr just like urs except the speedlines are gun grey/black, was thinking bout black and white sr stickers

• 3 weeks later...

Do it mate!

Custom SR Vinyls for the win!

Just taken a diposit on the JAGSTAR for £1230

Probably could have put it up for more ut i didnt want it to be sitting there alone with loads of people thinking thats a rip off for that

So think it went for a good price

+The lad whose buying it seem nice and he looks like he's gonna look after it

Also fairly local aswell so hopefully I'll see it around on occasions and at meets if he signs up on here ^_^

Its still going to be so hard to watch it drive away up the road :p

But its going to a good home :D

I've got it for the rest of the week and potentially some of next week depending on when the lad wants to come and pic it up

Gonna be proper crushing watching it being driven away tho :s

I think I'll cry to be perfectly honest...

However picing up the V on 27th so monday next week so hopefully wont be starletless for long tho ^_^