Neversimple

Emoji my accidental Glanza Build

Well not really a progress update as nothing has changed on the car but importantly. I have now got a new daily for Holland so Emoji is coming home for some much needed TLC. 

278BED9F-80F9-4460-AD45-184FE1AEEF6A.thumb.jpeg.e7ca05e6041544f8cec66135e9cf8ba8.jpeg

Service time and a little maintenance and prep for the season ahead no one likes cold metal in winter. 

Brakes have been a right pain can’t get them hot enough here it’s freezing always and Dutch motorways are not fun because of drainage! But let the fun begin!!

work looks promising too so hopefully I can build a solid lil glanza track car seriously contemplating wrapping it soon!

1 hour ago, SKINY said:

Bonnets looking good now bud 8)

Thanks skiny doesn’t look quite so clean up close I think a wrap or paint job this year maybe on the cards I am reluctant though I am used to the yellow! Never known her any different.

shes had a tough winter in sand and snow too it was not the intention but not missed a beat

Edited by Neversimple

There's something about small yellow cars I just love lol, seen a GT done yellow too and would love mine done, I'd also love a mad manga style wrap and and and....:crazy:

They are great in snow, last year here was bad but hardly any weight so they just skip along over it