Right my own build thread here we go...

Was on here before but through a different account this was previous build thread.....

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....=18556&st=0

I have now passed my test and nicely 3 weeks after passing some prick decided to do a hit and run on me so guna have to work on that. pictures of the damage is on the welcome page....

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....mp;#entry415598

hope you enjoy the car which looked so much nicer than it does now :) its been raped bless it.

Lottie xx

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

liam - i need some wheels deffinately. every time i look at it i hate it lol looks pathetic. just trying to sell the wheels i have at the moment. want some 15". wanted white black or bronze. just struggling with money tbh as will also need the tyres aswell. and dont want shit ones. the inside needs doing, got my gauge holder that goes on the side and got jays dashboard as mine is abit ditched. Give the interior a good going over as it has a shit load of dog hairs in it now from the mut lol. I want some glanza seats in front just for more support but that wont be for a while. appart from that, not got alot else planned all money. More than likely will save up for a different car. Depending on income and education. i did have alot of plans for her but im not to sure now as it would cost a fortune. oh and all the rocker cover and bits that where sprayed, jay never got round to fitting them to car so was sat in the garage gettin scratched to fuck so may redo them at some point. the rocker cover bit is on but looks shit now :)

drongo boi- it aint too bad so thats alright and cost is 250 to fix it and respray the side through someone i know.

Cheers for the comments

x

• 1 month later...

right guys, dont ask why but does anyone have just one standard starlet wheel they want to sell me for cheeps as got pulled by police other day and i have 1.69mm of tread on one of them and need it changing quite soon but still dont have enough cash to get proper wheels yet :thumbsup: or anyone know where i can get one from? cheers people

Lottie x

ive got 4 little 5 spokes you can buy if you want? 1 of the tyres may need air put into it, but the tread is awesome on them £40 delivered?

they are in a forsale thread if you want to look at them just check the classifieds

• 3 weeks later...
ive got 4 little 5 spokes you can buy if you want? 1 of the tyres may need air put into it, but the tread is awesome on them £40 delivered?

they are in a forsale thread if you want to look at them just check the classifieds

Thank you for these! now fitted :D

right guys, aint anything special but i had two choices.... to leave the standard wheels how they where and they where quite bad lol and save up 500 quid for wheels i want from new with tyres oooor ... pay 180 for wheels and tyres and respray in gloss black and i would be happy keeping them like that. soo i went for the cheaper option as i don't have much money as it is.

wheels before,

Photo0218.jpg

wheels after and on the car,

Photo0222.jpg

Photo0221.jpg

Photo0220.jpg

Photo0219.jpg

personally for standard wheels i don't think they look that bad! just a shame they 13" and the tyres are skinny but nevermind :D x

this charlotte? i bought jays old seat, used ya toilet lol spoke to ya up jap mids etc its craig with the black gt. jay alright? safe

cheers for comments. yeah it is charlotte lol i remember :p you alright? how is the gt? duno how jay is. broke up back in april lol nvm sure he fine he got his skyline n new gf so he wil be happy lol :D x

oh dear. his loss. you'll have to come to a meet when a midlands one gets organised. gts cool thanks. catch ya round

yeah his loss. got a new bf and he lovely :D I WIN. yeah will deffo come to a midlands meet when ones on just let me know when. nothing really to show off mind you pretty boring car :p x

i recognise them wheels...

looks awesome kinda makes me wish i had done them when they where on my car

hope u recognise the wheels lol they where yours. they do look good for standard wheels i think so im proud of them. not as much of an embarrassment to drive now :D x

Them wheels look awesome :p

Just get it slammed :D

erm too slammed as it is thank you very much! cannot go over any speed bumps so this is lovely :D and ryan no i aint this year didnt even know about it anyway lol sorry x

i go and clean the little blue thing today. t-cut and shit aswell then just as i nearly finished it starts to fucking rain! whats that all about it was really sunny! now i have lovely water marks all over it! i question why i bother :S lol

i go and clean the little blue thing today. t-cut and shit aswell then just as i nearly finished it starts to fucking rain! whats that all about it was really sunny! now i have lovely water marks all over it! i question why i bother :S lol

Tell me about it, i spent a good 3 hours last week cleaning mine.. Went to work the next to, finished to find bird shit over the bonnet ^_^