• 4 months later...
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guys and girls! It would seem that I have been bitch whipped by a girl with a bigger dick than me into updating her/it's project thread! (You lazy bitch, I'm going to have some fun here haha ;p).

First of all I was asked to call Matt a cock... So.... Matt, you're a cock. There we go #1, done!

Secondly we'll start with Lottie's incident in a car park with a kurb!... After a few too many colas her driving skills had somewhat been compramised and she reversed over the corner of a kurb and dented her sill in! Pictures...

P1010934.jpg

P1010935.jpg

P1010940.jpg

(More work went into it before fiberglassing it, but I didn't take that many pictures lol)

P1010941.jpg

P1010956.jpg

P1010963.jpg

P1010968.jpg

P1010975.jpg

P1020003.jpg

P1020075.jpg

P1020076.jpg

The blend of clear coat still needs flattening propperly and polishing, but its nearly done :) Dent is gone at least lol!

I also went around the whole car taking pictures of stuff that she needs to sort out! So this is her motivation :p

Broken bulb inside the light

P1010983.jpg

Rusty flange that needs wirebrushing

P1010985.jpg

The remains of what I imagine used to be a radiator :s

P1010986.jpg

Open tatty looking wires

P1010987.jpg

Green pipe and then black pipe

P1010988.jpg

Infected filter

P1010989.jpg

And last but not least just some random pictures :)

Reppin UKSC

P1010978.jpg

Again repping UKSC with mug and hoodie... Struggling to close the garage door with no willing help until photos were taken :p

P1020017.jpg

Oh she also removed all the sticky crap from her bumper so that she can finally fit her new plate :)

P1010980.jpg

I've probably missed something.... But if you want something doing propperly, do it yourself you lazy fuck haha ;)!

Lots of love on behalf of Lottie and her pottie.

Adam xxx

Oi less of the "Cock" calling biatch!

The amount of time you have off, get your arse out of bed and sort this fookin car out! :)

Repair looks good adam....

Sort it out!

Hey I'm at work this very minute thank you very much!!!! Grafter all the way! ;)

Cheers guys :) and thank you Adam. I would do it myself but u had all the pictures you see :).

I will let you know how that rusty flange is getting on. May take a while though ;) unless get our dear Adam to help :p.

As for payment... I gave him my lovely company and gave him an iPhone and Paid for fast show. Is this enough? :p

Thanks for the kind words guys :)!!

I have thought about doing bodywork as a carrer. I have been around some local garages and explained that I can do bodywork but they're not interested :/. Would probably have to start up on my own and I haven't got the kinda money to be doing that... Its also really harsh on your health breathing wise... Not sure its something I'd want to do every day. Will eventually catch up with you and I like to breathe lol :p.

As she said, she gave me an iPhone, paid for her own paint and she's a mint friend so I had a laugh doing it :p. No sweat!..... We should sort your exhaust out too actually! I didn't get a picture of that haha :p.... We'll have a hard day working on it before Japfest :)

adams done a awesome job on that :)

cars looking awesome as normal :)

Thanks mate :)! There are a few minor imperfections. I'd like to do it again really to get it SPOT ON :p but for now it's protected and a hell of a lot better.

I felt really sorry for you when you hit the kurb lol... But when you reversed into the same kurb after and bent your exhaust.... Now THAT was funny haha :D!!! Loved it!

lol when you hit the kurb it was soo funny :p :p

i think its time u left....

Thanks mate :)! There are a few minor imperfections. I'd like to do it again really to get it SPOT ON :p but for now it's protected and a hell of a lot better.

I felt really sorry for you when you hit the kurb lol... But when you reversed into the same kurb after and bent your exhaust.... Now THAT was funny haha :D!!! Loved it!

YES WE DONT NEED REMINDING MR YATES!!! lol

awww. i actually feel slightly sorry for them bullying you like that...

Its hard enough being a woman driver and blonde... Dont take the piss too much :p

arse much matt? lol Lets just put it all over my profile for EVERYONE to realise that im a girl and blonde... BEWARE! :) (please dont actually do this! lol)

oh and who was saying who would be better on the back roads.... THANK YOU! GOOD DAY!

Edited by lottie

arse much matt? lol Lets just put it all over my profile for EVERYONE to realise that im a girl and blonde... BEWARE! :) (please dont actually do this! lol)

oh and who was saying who would be better on the back roads.... THANK YOU! GOOD DAY!

Someone please edit her profile :p

I thought you were good on the back roads.... Until you ran a cross road at about 70 mph without even realising and nearly killing yourself and Kirsty. :p

Someone please edit her profile :p

I thought you were good on the back roads.... Until you ran a cross road at about 70 mph without even realising and nearly killing yourself and Kirsty. :p

There was no signs and it was over a hill!!! ah we survived its fine! u live and u learn :)