top secrets wide arch ep82 - project restore

can someone please confirm if the bodyworks spoiler has been sold? it would be my first pick

if so dean then yes ill be full on for this alright im sure i could pick something up alright, how would you do it? would you have a gt boot there for a mock up or would you need the boot that im going to use?

i really like this now either way ill have the spoiler that im looking for haha

Unfortunatly I don't have a boot here ATM best idea I can think of would be to source a cheap boot in the uk to be sent to me just thinking the postage might be high it would be best the fit/ build the spoiler on a boot so we know everything is correct and fits I certainly wouldn't want to just guess that it should fit I'd rather drill/ bolt it all up my end so you can just bolt it straight up

:-)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aswell dale and i are working out a deal on the bodyworks spoiler :D

cheers dean for the offer its really appreciated, when i looked into it your one would have looked much nicer but i think the bit of history won me over, maybe we can do something again like that tho in the future its a mad idea and i really liked it

how would people feel about a 4wd 3sgte conversion done? all pro of coarse

• 3 months later...

alright this project has been started! with the yellow one just finished i can now start throwing money into this thing lol

starting to strip the hole thing down now for paint, i have acquired the infamous bodyworks boot and spoiler thats on its way to me along with a gen gi bonnet that i picked up there, thats the outside ready to get painted going to keep it all original all the colors are top secrets so im going to keep it that way, this is the way they were colored before all the gold, they still do white cars and the silver strip on here is the same color that they do most of their parts like gearknobs and all of that so its going to be the exact same

diamond racing are the only ones who can do the offset that i need so they will be sorting me out the wheels i need to fill them arches right lol

i have a forged 5e planned and getting a good deal on the haltech ecu kits so im going with them by the looks of it wont know if ill go the p1 or the p2 ill know when i know what the needs of the engine will be and the digital dash is inc its going to look epic

loads more planned just not confirmed im sure it ill change as the build goes on, here is pick to show ive been breaking ground cant wait for this to get finished

8dad076991e3481a5b48eeaf27eddabb_zpscdf1

it is corey isnt it i never taught i could have owned it but now its just del now im waiting on before i cant touch it, unfortunately tho the car will be stripped so i wont be able to get a good pic of what its like on the car until its pained but ill give it a go anyway lol

there will be alot done in the next few months ill be updating this thread alot

Savage!!!! I want 2nd refusal if this cars ever sold on!! Is so much potential! Think a 5e isnt big enough sould be a turbo'd 4age or a jz sires as theres a smaller jz iirc should be somthing special though not just the norm

• 2 months later...

^^ no lad just havent had time or a list its a good 4hr drive up and back from here i will tho

so the hole thing is striped down to the bare metal no new pics but i will get some when im out next

hole thing is going to get sprayed inside and out the same as what it was, white with the top secret silver on the stripe down the side ( alot there aftermarket parts are done in the colour ) and then gold with the quads

i have diamond racing making me up a custom set of rims 4x100 16x10 might go white with a gold centre ill decide when i get them

have the bodyworks boot and spoiler there but havent been able to get it picked up its been snowing both times now over there and pain in the hole tbh

picked up a fully forged 5e there today weisco pistons with scat rods break in miles on her, polished head all new pumps ect ect have 272 cams there to go in and i will be sorting out a nice intake for her, have sacha working on a nice gt series turbo kit for me

going with the haltech p1000 ecu and digi dash wcp in kerry will be looking after me with that and the mapping ect john and will down there are spot on

i just need to sort out some small stuff after that to have her right but its prob going to be a few months before things get done should be alot faster than the yellow one lol

anyway bit of a update as said ill try and get some pics up but its just going to be of a bare shell

i was thinking that shorty a nice rb in there with running gear would be epic lol it has the arches aswell for the drivetrain, but id have to do some serious hacking to the shell to make it work im sure i could do that sort of work to another car if i wanted to, i have the kit here anyway could get remade for a second......lol

i will go balls out with power on her and do it some justice with the 5e i think the wide wheels aswell should make it really nice for corners too haha