Members Thoughts on UKSO Progress So Far??

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good, as rick said its like the good old days if tgtt!

I remember when Sam organised a track day at llandow, had some of the Irish lads come over and lots of starlets 50 or so - was great! Reckon if something like that could be organised it be great!

Just trying to find somewhere centralish

camping would be good aswell for people that travel a fair way.

how was the blyton track day you did in september ?

was really good fun

me and michael! had a good day, great track and well.organised, no.waiting to get on track at all

If you were to arrange a track day thingy August would be ideal, maybe get a vote up with regards to a time of year and location?

Aug is one of the most expensive months for renting out Tracks dude :(

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys. It's good to hear your all happy

Don't be scared to shout up with any requests though. You won't get shot down for having an opinion. We're totally up for suggestions so the more feedback we get the better we can make the club for everyone :)

To get the track price down, what about making it a Toyota event, do what the honda boys do and have a Honda on track event, but obviously Toyota on track. Get a bit of cross community mingling going down.

Plus good to see what people skills and cars can compete with. (Not that track days are for racing)

Aug is one of the most expensive months for renting out Tracks dude :(

Sucks for me :(

Late July would be good for uni people too probably

To get the track price down, what about making it a Toyota event, do what the honda boys do and have a Honda on track event, but obviously Toyota on track. Get a bit of cross community mingling going down.

Plus good to see what people skills and cars can compete with. (Not that track days are for racing)

This could be good

Who have you pm'd?

just to have a thraed i opend moved to the rite place as i couldn find the place to post my thraed in.. and i was in a hurry.. i know it's my bad.. but i would like to have has a reply back..even if it was a simple no i wont to yes i will in due time.. just something to let me know that you's got my mesage..

and the other pm was something on cars i think.. i cant remember now...