starlet facebook sales pages

Is just me or do other people see the retards on these pages and the shit they chat, like people saying my stock starlet goes off the clock in a certain gear or I raced a 500bhp car and left it so could not class as a race, they make all starlet owners look like right cunts, they are all professional tuners, engine builders rally drivers, f1 drivers fluent in Japanese and the rest goes on

Edited by Glanza-Ben
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye I stuck up a breakers thread had 27 messages on my phone when I woke up and outta all of them not a single person bought anything ha

Haha had the same on there and about 7 saying why you breaking or will you sell the whole car, infact some even asked for parts of a car I did not break lol

Edited by Glanza-Ben

somebody with facebook should start a thread on here quoting the most stupid and outrageous starlet claims made on facebook as some of us dont use it

would make for good reading...

Edited by russ78

What about Nathan Sheriff aka Driftie on the forum who apparently went of the clock in 3rd gear on a 5 door turbo Starlet

:lol: :lol:

Aamir

I read that about 5 minutes ago

quoted Nathan Sherriff Matt Booker yeah i have few videos, racing a focus rs 480bhp.. kept up till just after 100mph

Nathan Sherriff The car on way back from buying it off you kept pulling back, draggin & wouldnt pull, so had look at it when home and sorted it out.. after that the car would spin in start of 3rd gear, raced 2 vxr astras.. couldnt call it a race tbh.. the car goes very well

I read that about 5 minutes ago

quoted Nathan Sherriff Matt Booker yeah i have few videos, racing a focus rs 480bhp.. kept up till just after 100mph

Nathan Sherriff The car on way back from buying it off you kept pulling back, draggin & wouldnt pull, so had look at it when home and sorted it out.. after that the car would spin in start of 3rd gear, raced 2 vxr astras.. couldnt call it a race tbh.. the car goes very well

It's the same guy that said the Instagram famous girl was his Girlfriend haha! His a funny one him!

Aamir

What about Nathan Sheriff aka Driftie on the forum who apparently went of the clock in 3rd gear on a 5 door turbo Starlet

:lol: :lol:

Aamir

I seen once he was saying he had the most powerfull starlet in UK Edited by Glanza-Ben

I think there are like 5 of these buying pages..toyota this and turbo starlet sellers that... Why do people insist on making these pages.

However, I do still join them and post when I actually need to sell something but some of the claims and comments are funny as hell!..

I think someone should go on there and make a crazy wild claim and see what all the comments are!? haha