Na I have bc on mine set to soft settings it just to get the right clearance think currently set to 45mm if I new stock ride hight I can revert

To that then go lower if I could.

Also I had bc for years and don't damage the car I love them I just was wondering what the stranded ride hight is and what people

Run them selfs so I can get a ball park figure.

Edited by jellybaby

Depends what you want it for, looks, handling, drag?

I have mine so the wishbones are fairly level, this is supposed to be fairly good for handling as the geo and roll centers wont be too far off.

Its probably in the region of 40-50mm from stock n/a but mine was an Sr so was lowered from factory

What size wheels are you running? Yeah you don't wana smash that bumper there a fortune . I think the starlets sit nice that bit lower at the front. You can always adjust the collars take your time to set them up!

What size wheels are you running? Yeah you don't wana smash that bumper there a fortune . I think the starlets sit nice that bit lower at the front. You can always adjust the collars take your time to set them up!

15" atm got

To space the rear out 20mm to fill a arches better

I will just have a play while at work on the geo ramp once I get it running lol

15" atm got

To space the rear out 20mm to fill a arches better

I will just have a play while at work on the geo ramp once I get it running lol

I would certainly get an adjustable panhard rod that will adjust the wheels out at the back that bit more I noticed a massive difference to stock I would choose your wheels and tyres first if your planning on changing them. What offset are you sticking with wheel/tyre spend some good time thinking haha stance is everything imo :D

I would certainly get an adjustable panhard rod that will adjust the wheels out at the back that bit more I noticed a massive difference to stock I would choose your wheels and tyres first if your planning on changing them. What offset are you sticking with wheel/tyre spend some good time thinking haha stance is everything imo :D

Yer have a full whiteline handerling kit on order.

With the wheels I

Not got a clue what offset

To have. Poss going to get some enilkies