Hi everyone, this is my first post on this account. Forgot the details to my old one. Been putting a little bit of money away each week and got £200 saved so far for coilovers. They're stupidly expensive on eBay so I was posting to see if anyone has got a decent working second hand set they don't want anymore. Cheers,

Luke.

The problem is I'm just too impatient akyakapotter lol 😂 Took me a month to scrape that together 😂 I would love a brand new set I really would. I did try and search the web and look on various pages Matt1878 but all still seem expensive... Unless I didn't look hard enough, which is usually the case around the house haha, posted on a few facebook pages to see if there is any decent second hand sets, if there's no decent sets I might just bite the bullet and save akyakapotter. Cheers both for the replies. Appreciated 😊

A bloke commented on my post on facebook and said he's got some D2's for sale. Just awaiting a picture to see what they're like. If they're decent I'll have them. I'm just keen to get some asap haha!

Put another 50 away this week, so I'm just going to keep on pootling along putting abit away here and there... Then eventually I'll have a decent amount together haha! 😂

Put another 50 away this week, so I'm just going to keep on pootling along putting abit away here and there... Then eventually I'll have a decent amount together haha! 😂

Fair play man, then y'all have warranty a brand spanking new set of coils to put on 😀🤗

That's it Gorgan, that's what I was worried about with second hand sets. See a really dicey set on facebook the other week 😂 And I forgot about the warranty actually Bug lol! Another good point haha!

• 2 weeks later...

Coilovers are not cheap personally I would go for BC or Meister . I have heard you can adapt coilovers from an vw polo to go on the starlet think there's a thread here somewhere

That's what I have :) Polo and Volkswagen Mk1 in front and Mk2 at the rear are the same, only different is that you can remove the bottom on the Mk1/Mk2.

But you can't lower the car that much without taking away the suspension comfort. My Starlet has no suspenison, and the sprins are at the bottom of the coilover

That's what I have :) Polo and Volkswagen Mk1 in front and Mk2 at the rear are the same, only different is that you can remove the bottom on the Mk1/Mk2.

But you can't lower the car that much without taking away the suspension comfort. My Starlet has no suspenison, and the sprins are at the bottom of the coilover

That's the one is it easy to convert?