Mad. Can't believe so many young folk on here voted out.

Anyways I think it's insane and I think a majority level should have been set at 60 odd percent to stop major decisions being made by slight majorities.

Anyways always been of a loyal mind to queen and country but do hope that Scotland / Northern Ireland return to the EU as they wanted to remain. Leave the UK (eng/Wales) if needs be.

Phil

Out is out, simple as. It was the right thing to do. We got nowhere with the renegotiations, time for some serious action. I'm sure scotland and NI will get their chance.

Scotland had its chance for independance and we categorically voted NO.

So now that the crazy nats dont get what they want they think they get to call a referendum every time they want to throw the toys out of the pram.

Scotland as a nation voted NO to leaving the UK as a majority. The UK as a majority voted to leave the EU....end of that is democracy you dont always get what you want.

Time to get people in charge who are onside with what the majority of constituents want and move forward rather than going in circles and keeping on calling for referendums on things that have already been decided.

Also as cameron did sturgeon should also step down. She no longer has a mandate other than spitting the dummy but also in no way does her vile opinions and party represent me in any way what so ever.

So now that the crazy nats dont get what they want they think they get to call a referendum every time they want to throw the toys out of the pram.

Scotland as a nation voted NO to leaving the UK as a majority. The UK as a majority voted to leave the EU....end of that is democracy you dont always get what you want.

Time to get people in charge who are onside with what the majority of constituents want and move forward rather than going in circles and keeping on calling for referendums on things that have already been decided.

Also as cameron did sturgeon should also step down. She no longer has a mandate other than spitting the dummy but also in no way does her vile opinions and party represent me in any way what so ever.

Totally agree with you mate!

That's democracy! Everyone bitchijg and moaning and signing petitions for a re-vote! "The people have spoken" ffs

And that's considering I voted Yes for independence but Voted to leave the EU

Yup, basically what I was saying. Those who voted no for independence now need to suck it up that they are out of Europe. By voting to stay in the uk they knew they were giving up future rights to make decisions on national matters. Basically Scotland chose to not have democracy on a national scale. Which I'll never understand but at the same time it was the majority so I have to suck it up

I feel UK still together, and being out of the EU is a good situation to be in.

That's it, each to their own opinion 👍

My main reasons were to do with foreign policy amongst others.

But from a financial point of view, little harm will be done from being out of the EU

Yup, basically what I was saying. Those who voted no for independence now need to suck it up that they are out of Europe. By voting to stay in the uk they knew they were giving up future rights to make decisions on national matters. Basically Scotland chose to not have democracy on a national scale. Which I'll never understand but at the same time it was the majority so I have to suck it up

Think you mixed up your first sentence mate. No voters and brexit went hand in hand. It was more yes voters who would have voted remain. Obviously not everyone in that case but most given that is the snps mandate.

That aside my issue is more with the crazy nats who think being one of the "45" made them more scottish than the rest. The ones who when challenge on independance rather than give an answer just declared u anti scottish or whatever else.

Its those who now could not accept the no vote and now demand indy ref2 because they cant accept not getting their way.

Anyone in any doubt about leaving the eu should look at switzerlands model they are one of the most prosperous countries in the world per head and are a european country not in the eu.

Sorry mate but I haven't mixed anything up.

55 percent voted to stay in the uk, and 63 percent voted to stay in the Eu. So even if you said the full 45 percent which voted yes had voted yes to the Eu, which certainly wasn't the case. Then that's still 18 percent more, which is massive. So obviously plenty who voted no to indi, then voted yes to the Eu.

And to be fair, the whole point of politics and debating is that even if you don't agree with someone's point of view you should still respect it. So calling nearly half the population of Scotland crazy nats only really negates your position. It's ok to be passionate, but try be respectful as well 👍

Being respectful of your opposition, thats something the big wigs in parliament should learn to do. Im fed up of seeing them marking snarcy comments and bickering like 5 year olds on national tv. Theyre supposed to be some if the best educated intellectuals in the UK... if only they portrayed it a bit more often lol

All this suck it up nonsense is just that. Democracy is a constantly moving target.

If the scots or norn Irish want an in out referendum now because of the English taking us out of the EU then that's what should happen. And though it may take years in sure it will at least be discussed. That's democracy.

Bit daft saying suck it up when the situation changes - otherwise there would have been no in out EU referendum in the first place.

Phil

All this suck it up nonsense is just that. Democracy is a constantly moving target.

If the scots or norn Irish want an in out referendum now because of the English taking us out of the EU then that's what should happen. And though it may take years in sure it will at least be discussed. That's democracy.

Bit daft saying suck it up when the situation changes - otherwise there would have been no in out EU referendum in the first place.

Phil

To be fair Phil there's not many people more passionate about Scottish independence than myself.

And of course it's something I want to see happen.

But the point I was making was, that there's people who despite being told that voting to stay in the uk would risk having a say in future matters. They are now going mad because they didn't get what they wanted with the eu. And that doesn't make sense because they were aware that was one of the consequences