don't really care tbh - hopefully the U.K does not have any problems with other E.U countries as they will not have anyone to turn to and Russia will love this also if Trump becomes president chances are they will no longer be allies with U.K either. Basically we have just told the world to fuck off when we are probably the tiniest island on this earth.

don't really care tbh - hopefully the U.K does not have any problems with other E.U countries as they will not have anyone to turn to and Russia will love this also if Trump becomes president chances are they will no longer be allies with U.K either. Basically we have just told the world to fuck off when we are probably the tiniest island on this earth.

sure the uk knows best mate.

NATOs purpose is to keep Russia in line, we're a member of NATO.

Trump supports us leaving.

I'm looking forward to what happens, I imagine there will be an initial slump but we will pick up from there and with any luck be stronger than ever.

i wish the whole of europe opted out of the euro currency , just lets go back to pre euro currency time , what was life great back then al the borders closed in europe , man crime was really low back then , now its just an epidemic

Amen. I think thats the first time ive agreed with you col!

I voted out very disappointed with the way it has been handled by the remain politicians bunch of sore losers it's a democracy Northern Ireland,Scotland,Wales and England should stand united and give it a good go to the best of our ability the people have spoken the politicians should take it on the chin and do what has been demanded by the people and not act like a bunch of kids making threats to do this and do that bunch of bloody idiots !!

I voted out very disappointed with the way it has been handled by the remain politicians bunch of sore losers it's a democracy Northern Ireland,Scotland,Wales and England should stand united and give it a good go to the best of our ability the people have spoken the politicians should take it on the chin and do what has been demanded by the people and not act like a bunch of kids making threats to do this and do that bunch of bloody idiots !!

That Martin McGuinness does not seem like a happy bunny going by his earlier statement lol!

Edited by daniel_g

No

That Martin McGuinness does not seem like a happy bunny going by his earlier statement lol!

he can fuck off if he tries for a united Ireland now euro exit and a United ireland is a completely different kettle of fish lol

a united ireland ??? is the queen going to give the north back to the republic :p:p:p

I'm not totally against it I just think Northern Ireland / ireland is in a good place at the min as in nobody really gives a shit about all that crap anymore and for politicians to use the euro exit to dig up all that old rubbish is totally irresponsible the uk is divided enough at the min the last thing anyone wants is Northern Ireland to kick off again and go back in time

Mad. Can't believe so many young folk on here voted out.

Anyways I think it's insane and I think a majority level should have been set at 60 odd percent to stop major decisions being made by slight majorities.

Anyways always been of a loyal mind to queen and country but do hope that Scotland / Northern Ireland return to the EU as they wanted to remain. Leave the UK (eng/Wales) if needs be.

Phil

Percentage-wise it looks quite small. But 1.2million people voting out rather than leave its quite a large number of people.

That would also make it extremely unfair as remain is the status quo

Edited by Ollieh17

Cameron should have had a plan for brexit and bremain, instead hes gone and thrown his toys out the pram and gone to fill his pockets in the Eu with the rest of his mates.

Hes clearly not a peoples PM if hes going to quit when the people dont agree with him.

Personally i was happy either way, hence not voting, im intrigued to see what happens now with the UK and the EU, maybe we open up doors to places further afield maybe not. Its too soon to tell

I'm 31 and I voted out. I also voted for Scottish independence. It's a weird situation tbh, as during the Scottish ref everyone was told that if they voted to stay as part of the U.K. Then they would have to live with the fact there vote basically would never count. And low and behold, a massive majority voted to stay in Europe, but obviously it made no difference. This is the fundamental problem when you have separate countries under rule of a larger. The Falklands and Gibraltar are now saying they want the chance to do what they want. Which is hard to argue with. It's all about money and control of assets at the end of the day. Example:If there was another attack in Paris in two years time God forbid.. Britain would of course still provide all the help it could. Nothing would have changed in that aspect. Only that some fat cat in Brussles isn't getting his percentage from trade deals.