what are like? seen a silver glanza there which looks like a nice place to start, and they offer PX which is handy :p

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1997-Toyota-Starlet-Glanza-V-Glanza-V-Turbo-2-door-Hatchback-/222012940520?hash=item33b100a0e8:g:JG0AAOSwn9lXK0qT

ive heard abit about them, what are your thoughts?

over priced? con artist? poor service?

Thanks

James

Edited by jimmymac101

I couldn't care how clean etc etc it is, I would never pay almost six and a half grand for a standard starlet, you can get forged starlets just as much in good nick for cheaper

Edited by patman

I couldn't care how clean etc etc it is, I would never pay almost six and a half grand for a standard starlet, you can get forged starlets just as much in good nick for cheaper

This is one of the main things putting me off!

This is one of the main things putting me off!

Please don't think I was just butting in with that comment jimmy, I sure there are people out there who would pay that price and want it totally standard of course, I get that, but think to yourself what can you see yourself doing once you brought a totally standard starlet? If your plans are to start modifying it etc etc that's gonna be another what 2/3 grand or even 4/5 grand also more on top of the 6 and a half grand you already spent I guarantee there are some bloody clean rust free starlets out there going a lot cheaper mate 👍🏻

Please don't think I was just butting in with that comment jimmy, I sure there are people out there who would pay that price and want it totally standard of course, I get that, but think to yourself what can you see yourself doing once you brought a totally standard starlet? If your plans are to start modifying it etc etc that's gonna be another what 2/3 grand or even 4/5 grand also more on top of the 6 and a half grand you already spent I guarantee there are some bloody clean rust free starlets out there going a lot cheaper mate 👍🏻

Dont stress it man i totally knew where your coming from! Thats one of the main reasons i asked about them i was already thinking thats alot for a non modified starlet which would be my plan anyways :)

Dont stress it man i totally knew where your coming from! Thats one of the main reasons i asked about them i was already thinking thats alot for a non modified starlet which would be my plan anyways :)

That's great to know mate 👍🏻

• 3 weeks later...

right next to me, customer service isnt great, couldnt give a shit about your questions unless you want to buy there and then, redicuously overpriced, known to take some jdm pieces off before the advert goes up, only good thing is they get a decent import and do all the paper work, low mileage etc