RE002 or Rainsport 3's?

Have to get tires for my freshly coated speedlines, was thinking of getting rainsport 3's but then I saw the RE002's and it got me thinking.... size is 195/50R15 cheers

Edited by EP70-PT

Rain sports!!!!!!!!! Best tyre ever. I've tried everything and I mean everything. Rain sports are the best. The grip is unreal in them. For road use obviously.

On track/dry days slicks are the only way, r888 etc are just a waste.

I'd be for the rainsports as well the girlfriend has them on her altezza and there a fantastic tyre plus camskill do a good price i think well there €130 a tyre here in ireland there doing them for €56 that was for 18's tho plus they lasted a long time. she doesn't do any messing with the car and i think the back tyres lasted 2 years and the front are still perfect so they wear good

I'd be for the rainsports as well the girlfriend has them on her altezza and there a fantastic tyre plus camskill do a good price i think well there 130 a tyre here in ireland there doing them for 56 that was for 18's tho plus they lasted a long time. she doesn't do any messing with the car and i think the back tyres lasted 2 years and the front are still perfect so they wear good

Agree with you there man just after getting the fronts replaced with rain sports again and the backs have still about 6 mm on them after swapping from the front and never let me down on wet or dry conditions that's about 12 months on them everyday use aswell

I cut through my rainsports 3s in no time at all (few 1000 miles), Grip well but didnt last on the front of my corolla and i wouldnt say I've driven it that hard on them whilst I've had them. Theyve worn evenly i even had my tracking done when i fitted them so i know its not the car or tyre pressures thats caused it just.

Trying some ns2r's out next just cutting through my old t1r's then ill have a full set.

I have a pair of rainsport on mine grip is unreal thinking of tracking the car with them on would be interesting to see how they are with abuse

Way too soft, mine died out in no time like Morgey's. Sidewall is like jelly