Why does everyone want to race

Not joking around but it's ridiculous , driving around today an Audi A6 1.9 tdi wanted to go at it I had to let off so he didn't hit the yolk coming on other side fs and he still was ploughing on as if he owned the road and other cars and vans included 11 Berlingo lol they either stick up your ass while just spinning around or pick up speed when you want to overtake them the fuck is up with people 🙄 Just a rant I had to get off after a Sunday drive but people are retards on the road

Another thing which fuckin annoys me is people always asking you are you selling your car always happens when you're stopped at lights. It's normally by helmets in cars beside you that look like they couldn't afford a pint of milk never mind the price to buy your car.

Does my head in too, was a young boy in a polo sat right up my ass leaving the track yesterday. The track exit road is narrow and about half mile, I just sat about 10mph the whole way in 2nd, bell-end behind was weaving about too ?. Got out onto the road and he stopped it ?? Da fuck is wrong with folks lol

In the GT4 the missus got it all the time, she's knows how to use it but she dosnt play with asshole's. One boy in particular driving a 190 gen7 Celica tried it on a few times a week when she was coming back from work, he would do his utmost to get through traffic to get close the fool. Then this day I picked her up after doing a bit of work on it, at the lights next thing he pulls along side revving like a dick, he looked over and was surprised to see me driving lol. I put the window down and called him the wanker he was and gave him warning about driving like a dick round my missus and the general public, lights went green and as it was a dual carriageway I let him know just what the GT4 looked like fucking off on boost hahahaha

Another thing gets on my tits, folk asking the HP and deciding I'm lying about only having 85ish HP and only a replica. Pop the bonnet mate, ah how about you can fuck right off you muppets

:)

Haha. I am partial to the odd race now and again. Right place, right road conditions, sensible head on, cant see the problem 8)

Do get a lot of cunts in dug shit fabia vrs and vag turbos etc trying to have a go.

i enjoy a good boost here and there but the amount of people who get so close to my back end pisses me off especially when my sons in the back, i usually slow right down its typically audi's drivers,

the worst is the people that do 30 in national speed limit roads then as soon as you have overtaken them they get up your arse WTF is that about !!