Been on here a good 6 months now and never got round to posting my car up so here it is at last. Got the car in August last year off my very kind mother, for nothing. Unfortunatly I dont have any before pics but it was just a box standard sportif with very pink paintwork, too a lot of effort to get it looking red again.

Spec List is as follows:

SR Speedline alloys

Anodized red lug nuts

Wind deflectors

Colour coded door mirrors

Square import style number plates

De badged then added a nice new Starlet badge

De stripped side bump strips

Reflet rear lens'

Clear indicator lens'

OEM headlight covers

TTE backbox

Corolla inlet manifold painted merc silver

Toy Tuning resoviour covers

K & N panel filter

-40mm PI springs

TRD quickshift set

SR clock conversion

Glanza early spec front and rear seats in the nice dark blue colour

Glanza drinks holder

There is probably more but thats all that i can remember right now......

Pictures

IMG_1156.jpg

IMG_1162.jpg

IMG_1157.jpg

IMG_1164.jpg

IMG_1163.jpg

IMG_1158.jpg

IMG_1159.jpg

IMG_1161.jpg

IMG_1160.jpg

IMG_1167.jpg

IMG_1166.jpg

IMG_1169.jpg

IMG_1170.jpg

IMG_1172.jpg

Its really hard to take good pictures of red cars, they always seem to come out looking more pink but it is nice and shiney red in person.

The plan now is to keep this as it is untill I can insure a Glanza (5 months to go) got the money ready just need my 1yr ncb, so any new parts i buy for it will be things that I can transfer into the Glanza. I have got some OEM n/a foglights on order too but toyota seem to be taking there time as usual. Ill try and keep this updated with new pics as much as i can.

David.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the comments and suggestions. Everyone always tells me to change the orange side lights but I like them, think they work well against the red. Also im not a fan of spoilers on the n/a's, its either full Glanza or none at all for me. But i think im going to take Liam's suggestion up and get a proper size import plate for the front, i got the front one well before i got the back so thats why they dont match.

Anyway did a quick bit of diy this weekend. Relaised the chaces of getting a TRD dial surround is rather slim so I painted the dial surround I had off the sportif clocks gloss black. I think it worked pretty well too so im pleased with the results. Was going to do the centre console but i think it will look rather bodged so didnt bother. Took a few pics, although it does look loads better in person.

Before

IMG_1167.jpg

After

IMG_1175.jpg

IMG_1177.jpg

Hopefully ill have the OEM n/a fogs soon, sick of waiting for them now.

• 1 month later...

Not updated this for a bit so thought it was about time. Got some crystal headlights a few months back thanks to Rick and TC trading, also put the orange indicators back on as they were the first thing i swapped when the car was standard, quite like them orange now. Also got a proper import size front plate the same size as the back just as liam sugested, so thanks for that, looks loads better.

Pics:

IMG_1185.jpg

IMG_1186.jpg

The plan was then to leave it as it was but things never go to plan and i decided to get her decated last week, defo one of the best things ive done, has brought the exhaust to life and pulls so much harder now, no more flat spots.

Made a few vids with the decat, the exhaust really was silent before.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EmGzT_c7pw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgaB33gGAwM

and a few pics although its just a metal pipe:

IMG_1187.jpg

IMG_1188.jpg

And just a random pic from my front room of where she lives now ive moved house:

IMG_1189.jpg

Desperate for a good clean, will get done this week. Plan again is to leave the car as it stands now as its just under 3 months till ill be able to insure a Glanza, next update should be putting her back to standard so she can be sold.

Looking good mate.

Front looks loads better, its amazing how much a little mod like a numberplate can actually make.

I would also be interested in the De-Cat if you sell it when you return to standard, aslong as Idrees dont take it of course.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Every post I make I say it will be the last update because im getting a V but yet again things didnt go to plan haha.........

IMG_1248.jpg

Inspired by JAG, created by Idrees........

Seen as i was going to keep the speedlines for the glanza I though id get them freshened up and enjoy the last few weeks with the n/a. They look so much better in person and i love them, anyway more pics.......

IMG_1249.jpg

IMG_1241.jpg

IMG_1243.jpg

IMG_1247.jpg

IMG_1251.jpg

IMG_1252.jpg

Then I though id try some moving pics out of the window, think they look quite cool.

IMG_1255.jpg

IMG_1257-1.jpg

I promise this is the final update for this car, going to look at my first V this saturday.

Cheers

David