Yeah thanks again Idrees for spaying them, proper pleased with how they turned out even if they are a nightmare to keep clean.

@EP91STARLET the decat pipe isnt starlet specific or anything, i got it done at exhausts uk in sheffield, they just cut the cat out and weld some pipe in its place, any exhaust place will do it and its not much, defo worth doing, pulls so much more after having it done.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks smart mate

can i recommend Meguires step one paint cleaner and high gloss polish.. i used them on my red toyota and man, when you think your cars clean, theres still more to come!!

Im inspiration!

Woooo :)

Mate they look mint!

Better on your red beasty than on mine

U look like you've got a bit of a better finish on them to :)

Really like the crystal headlights to

...I want some :p

:p

Gets the thumbs up from me! :p

Yeah love this SR in read good man, thanks for supporting the team as well! I used to have an SR way back and painted the speedlines white good taste! :)

We going to make some more stickers and little TT badges which you could use to cover the badge holes, I used a T badge on mine. Good little project though nice to see the SR's are still popular wicked cars to have and rare as well! We may try and get some TT splitters made like the TTE ones, I do have one somewhere from my old car.

Anyhow keep us up to speed and have a good weekend lads/ladies..

T

Yeah its has turned out pretty much as a SR replica although I never intended it to, the parts came available and it just ended up that way. Will be sad to see it go as its a mint little car and ive loved every second of owning it. Hopefully it wont feel too bad replacing it with a Glanza.

Yeah love this SR in read good man, thanks for supporting the team as well! I used to have an SR way back and painted the speedlines white good taste! <_<

We going to make some more stickers and little TT badges which you could use to cover the badge holes, I used a T badge on mine. Good little project though nice to see the SR's are still popular wicked cars to have and rare as well! We may try and get some TT splitters made like the TTE ones, I do have one somewhere from my old car.

Anyhow keep us up to speed and have a good weekend lads/ladies..

T

dam straight, i hope u do make some splitters. I emailed u a while back concerning them, thats when i found out they where out of production. I gt dibs on 1 remember this post. Theres 3 people ahead of me. damn!!!

• 6 months later...

Well I sold this car about 6 month ago but its with a good friend so still see it all the time.....my mate didnt do too much too it at first, just tinted the rear lights and got a new exhaust oh and had a few bumps in it first car n that......then the other week this came up for sale...

IMG_2400.jpg

IMG_2403.jpg

IMG_2406.jpg

IMG_2450.jpg

For the bargin price of £400 with the headlights.......sugested he got it and that was that.....off to Manchester we went to pick it all up. As the car was a little worse for ware with the few bumps its had we decided to fit it all now rather than get it sprayed up....sort of rat look for now....

So off we went n/a to glanza in under 3 hours.....pics of the job

DSCF0912.jpg

DSCF0913.jpg

Boot off

DSCF0915.jpg

Boot and bumper off (can see the new exhaust too) also stripped the rear in the process.

DSCF0916.jpg

New bumper on

DSCF0918.jpg

Slight issue with the exhaust to be sorted.

DSCF0919.jpg

Arse completed and all wired up and running.

DSCF0921.jpg

On to the front

DSCF0922.jpg

Looked good with just the glanza bonnet but it hung forward way too much

DSCF0923.jpg

Blinding her

DSCF0924.jpg

Blinding complete

DSCF0926.jpg

Bumper gone

DSCF0927.jpg

New eyes on and bumper ready

DSCF0928.jpg

Indicators back

DSCF0929.jpg

Good to go

DSCF0931.jpg

Number plates on

DSCF0932.jpg

Off she goes.

My hands are fookin battered now was bloody freezing. Should be an interesting project now. Still to fit the skirts and decide on colours but ill keep all progress up to date.

i know where he livs now :lol:

bird next door (or next door but one) called rebbeca goes out with a lad called keiron ?

anyway looks good pal, needs sprayin badly though

My mates sister is called rebbeca and if keiron drives a burgandy fez thats him.

@ Idrees you may have a pm shortly regarding some spray work got to speak to my mate again see what he wants doing, not sure if to go all red or all white or something different.