Insurance companies!

Good like I said I want to declare everything I just see people adding new stuff everyday and im just thinking they must call their insurance companys a lot.

With greenlight you can just send Neil a pm on here and he will add your mods on for you. Saves lots of phone calls and hassle!

^^^^can't say I would be of the same opinion but likely had different experience with them.

I insured my conversion with Flux, absolute gift. Phoned them up, explained the conversion, 25% load on existing policy, done. That was with a fair few of the mods declared, and they gave substantial deductions for both many years NCB and IAM license.

That said, I never had to claim from them (thankfully) so can't speak to that.

Phil.

I use LV and they are great :) i use there online webchat to make changes to my policy.

for me coilovers added £2 month and the person said non performance parts add very little to the policy if anything depending on what it is

James

Added things on my policy without asking if i wanted them. Then told me i couldnt have a copy of the phone call because of data protection. Got rid of my glanza two months after and they wanted £600 to cancel a £1000 policy. In the end had to switch to another car which they charged me twice everywhere else for. That was with two cars.

When i cancelled i had two years no claims, i asked for my proof and they sent me a certificate saying i had none because i cancelled my policy early. Then they spelt my name wrong numerous times. In this time greenlight were waiting for my proof.

Do a quick google on adrian flux and its really not worth the risk. Even for a bit extra it may be worth avoiding them