redline tuning? has anyone used them before?

I use them (cars next back in there for another map tweak next Tuesday)

Mike had his car mapped there

Amjad had his car mapped there

Windett had his ep85 mapped there

Loads have used them, there very good at mapping :)

cheers for all the info guys really appreciate it. i spoke to them today and it all depends on the spec of the car with the price. unfortunately they don't map emanages, only reason i would go for the e manage is one of my friends is selling a e manage for a really good price

Ask if they will map an ecumaster DET3. If they will then its probably about the same new as what your mate is selling the used emanage for..

thanks again guys, never heard of the ecumaster, what are they like? and do they have launch control :D

little side note ...be very careful with LC settings and usage...it can ruin your engine in a few seconds

it has its purposes, but at the same times its nothing to play with for any extended period (or at all depending)

i have been warned about lc before so i know its not something to be playing around with/ abusing. cheers for the heads up anyway. i spoke to redline tuning today and they said they wont map an ecumaster as its a cheap untested ecu. i think i will go with a dastek unichip so I'm just waiting for a quote for fitting and mapping.

Look at Turbo-Fever Build thread. He is mapped on ecumasters standalone. But if you ring around to tuners and ask if they mind mapping something different.
Usually those who wont either havent touched anything but the one type of ecu they will map, are in contract with a company that makes tuning equipment that stops them from using others or they have stock of a certain ecu they want to sell.

Either way if they where decent they wouldnt care what it was unless they had bad experience with said ecus and had good reason for recommending you dont use them.

A lot of tuners day emanage is shit yet it is run on many cars with no problem ? All comes down to there preference. Mine runs sweet on the ecumaster I had a unichip on my old starlet and it was OK but it's basic and does the job ! Ecumaster is a lot more advanced. My pals supra engined BMW runs ecu master aswell. O i also have launch control and rolling anti lag ;)

Out with the old in with new lol