Ongoing gearbox/clutch problem

All sorted now cheers lads. Used the extension bar from socket set to hold her in place lol.

Whats the deal with the orc clutch release bearing? It doesn't have a clip to hold it on the clutch fork. I didn't think it would matter as its not going anywhere lol.

Cheers

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha the guy is full of shit. Took a year and 2 month to forge my car lol. A fucking YEAR!! Already brought 2 SPECS from him and both failed within a month. He also said he was going to build me a gearbox back in February using my old parts and some he claimed he had. 7 odd months later.....nothing. Still waiting on my flywheel and gear linkage arm that he said was posted about 2 weeks ago. The ORC came from japan in the time i have been waiting for my parts!!

Think im well over due a feedback thread lol!

Thanks

how much was it now al in on your front door step ??

700 for the clutch mate and they dropped the price on invoice to 250, so costing about 50-60 import I believe. Not had the invoice yet tho

Would also appreciate knowing this if you don't mind mate I'm having the same issue with my spec clutch and would like an orc :)

The clutch looks epic mate, very well made. Get yourself one on order ????

post-13554-0-24586100-1474402781_thumb.p

Edited by Mike-530

Would you be able to take photos or scan in fitting instructions?

Ive got to put mine back together and I can't remember how it goes!!

Thanks

Fitting instructions are very vague and all in japanese. Look out for a little paint line on the flywheel, pressure plate and clutch cover to keep them all the right way round.

post-13554-0-81790400-1474409359_thumb.p