Alarm systems

depends what your budget is and what you want from it

mine cost al in 100£ 2x immobilisers live tracking and remote engine kill function by sms

I mean I'm willing to spend maximum around £300-£400 as I need to get an auto eletrician to fit it aswell as I've never done anything electrical with cars really. That sounds like a bargain though mate what system is it? I'm wanting to add central locking aswell as the car currently doesn't have it annoyingly!

Ah I see mate I will definitely look into them then! 😊 Just want something that's reliable! Did you get central locking done aswell on that system?

Well the car has central locking already, when you get the alarm, you control it all through the fob which is great :thumbsup: , the more expensive toad alarms will also text you ect when you alarm had been set off and stuff like that

Well the car has central locking already, when you get the alarm, you control it all through the fob which is great :thumbsup: , the more expensive toad alarms will also text you ect when you alarm had been set off and stuff like that

Ah I see mate mine doesn't annoyingly 😔 That certainly is great I'm missing that lol. Aw man that's awesome would be nice to know it's been stolen 😂

i use ebay systems lads diy wire in there is very decant systems out there for few bucks tyhat are awsome bang for buck and gps tracking etc etc

if you want links pm me and i will reply them to you

Ah I see mate that what you've got in your car? Might have to take a look at them and see what they're like then! Sometimes you do get more for your money on eBay stuff

I have the toad Ai606. Bought it off the bay, £120 and fitted it myself. Really not a bad job to do if you have a basic idea of electrics and a multi meter or test lamp. I also wired it into the central locking control unit behind the clocks, next job is to connect it up to the mirrors to have them fold in when locking when I get a spare hour or 2