Power estimate from a Tongs CT9 hyrbid turbo?

From what I've gathered, there's a noticeable difference when driving, but not much difference top end.

I ran 1 bar on my standard ct9 and it was great tbh

there are so many contradicting comments about ct9 hyrbids out there im really unsure on what to do weather or not to go for it...

Spools up really quick, great for off the mark but as above will drop off top end as it's still a small turbo, I ran .8 bar with external wastegate on my Gt and loved it, I have a Gt spec here which I plan to run when I have sorted the handling as it suits the casual fast road driving I use the car for, depends what you want from your car.

Spools up really quick, great for off the mark but as above will drop off top end as it's still a small turbo, I ran .8 bar with external wastegate on my Gt and loved it, I have a Gt spec here which I plan to run when I have sorted the handling as it suits the casual fast road driving I use the car for, depends what you want from your car.

I would love an external wastegate but not the cheapest decision at the moment but i will have to have a think

There are a few different varieties of ct9 hybrids and the power bands may vary between boost levels. But all still have a small exhaust housing which effects the power up top.

It all depends on what your looking for like gainzy said ,best bet is to stick with stock ct9b and save a heap of money.

Then maybe upgrade to td04/fv/tf later down the line

There are a few different varieties of ct9 hybrids and the power bands may vary between boost levels. But all still have a small exhaust housing which effects the power up top.

It all depends on what your looking for like gainzy said ,best bet is to stick with stock ct9b and save a heap of money.

Then maybe upgrade to td04/fv/tf later down the line

Ok then i think you have made my mind up thanks for the input guys appreciated!

ya just keep your HKS adjustable actuator it will be fine on stock ct9 an external wastegate just keeps the boost stable with hard driving and high power

Also wastegates are big money

Just get the manifold sorted turn up boost to .8 to 1 bar and she will be fun