Urgent help please!

So i will give you the run down...

So the other day i fitted my new turbo kit TF035, it was running great for the last few days and still is, however this morning just after i set off on the way to work im pretty certain im having fueling issues. I overtook a lorry doing 30 in a 60 as soon as i hit about 3-4k RPM mid overtake fuel cut kicked in and my engine management light came on. I pulled straight over and it was idling fine and i took a look under the bonnet to make sure non of my HT leads were loose and everything was fine as it sounded like it was mis firing. I carefully drove it home but now it will not go above 2.5-3k rpm with out hitting fuelcut / the engine jolting hard even though it has been full boosting for the last few days fine!

I am running a JAM ecu so its not the stock ecu causing it to fuel cut and i have my actuator set at 0.9 bar. Im not running an aftermarket fuel pressure regulator so it is most likely to do with fueling. I called funny onion this morning and she said it was probably the issue but not 100% sure and advised me to check the engine diagnostic code to see what it was.

My current mods are:
JAM racing ECU

TF035 turbo kit

HKS actuator
Decat
Japspeed exhaust
FMIC

Magnacore Ht leads
Iridium H7 plugs
Oil catch can

Any other ideas guys before i just buy a Fuel pressure regulator! never experienced fuel cut before and it was pretty scary

Checked to see if any of your vacuum hoses have popped off? Especially the one to the MAP sensor.

If the car was running fine for a while without an adjustable fpr, and now isn't at all, it wont be a lack of fuel pressure I wouldn't have thought.

Have you checked for fault codes on the ECU? http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/66490-ecu-diagnostic-codes/

Checked to see if any of your vacuum hoses have popped off? Especially the one to the MAP sensor.

If the car was running fine for a while without an adjustable fpr, and now isn't at all, it wont be a lack of fuel pressure I wouldn't have thought.

Have you checked for fault codes on the ECU? http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/66490-ecu-diagnostic-codes/

Im at work now as just had to get the train haha! I will check the vacuum hoses when i get homes to make sure everything is on tight, I will also check the fault code when i get home too! cheers for the input.

sounds like it could be a coil issue

Can you specify further? are you saying it could possible the the distributer cap or the leads them selfs? cheers josh

Bin the iridium plugs and put copper ones back in, jam ecu prob running rich and iridium plugs don't like that, had similar issues with mine and that's what it was in the end

Bin the iridium plugs and put copper ones back in, jam ecu prob running rich and iridium plugs don't like that, had similar issues with mine and that's what it was in the end

Im going to pull the plugs and have a look, i will try that at last resort as i have always used iridiums and had no issues

When it stops(like fuel cut) does the rev gauge go down to 0?

The engine just felt like it wanted to turn off for a few seconds and it refused to run. I only let it cut for like 2 seconds max did not look properly just drove her back home down the road mega slow. im really annoyed to be honest i just want to drive it been off the road quite a bit recently for bits and bobs.

Edited by wakeabby14