Dean-RW-Developments TD04 Sportif Turbo 5E Beast/piece of crap!!fire starter

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh dear...those hks's are my worse enemy man,sound very very disturbing after a while,chatter is awesome because you can change gear with out a noise when you want to

th_yeyeye.jpg

Alrite mate have I driven past you before around Shenstone / Four Oaks, by the Highway Man pub??? I drive a white Ep82 with TOMS front bumper and black Rota's. Im sure I did and you flashed your lights at me?

Alrite mate have I driven past you before around Shenstone / Four Oaks, by the Highway Man pub??? I drive a white Ep82 with TOMS front bumper and black Rota's. Im sure I did and you flashed your lights at me?

yes thats right mate it was me your car looks well smart mate il have to stop for a chat next time!

yes thats right mate it was me your car looks well smart mate il have to stop for a chat next time!

Did you use to work in the McD's next to Esporta aswell? Yea will do, I'll have a few things under the bonnet that may interest you soon lol! Should be running 200+ in the two weeks! Cant wait!

chris you should come to the midlands meet im arranging,what turbo you using then,speedvision gay hybrid? you should buy a enzo GT spec,tried and tested and 10 times better,cheaper too

Yes Dean I think I spoke to you in the drive through aswell a while ago lol! Your car has come on a bit since I saw it then though!

chris you should come to the midlands meet im arranging,what turbo you using then,speedvision gay hybrid? you should buy a enzo GT spec,tried and tested and 10 times better,cheaper too

Yea i might do, depends where it is. As for turbo, yes it will be a Speedvision mapped on an Emanage. Dont know if you can call it 'gay' or 10 times worse then the GT-Spec though as the one currently tested produced 213bhp with no decent management, and if I get those sort of figures then I certainly won't be calling it gay - its not all about figures either tbh! As for price, it isnt much more expensive either as £395 includes shipping as apposed to £355 + shipping. Also if I sell my HKS actuator it will probably work out cheaper for me ;) ! Dont get me wrong, I was so so close to ordering a GT Spec tbh but I didnt have the time to wait for others to join the group buy!

last night i bought what i hope is the last gallon of oil for this 4efe engine

What the hell are you doing putting oil in it you nutcase. Wasting money there. Run it with no oil. It's great :o.

Im really looking froward to your car getting sorted now. You better have a large gazebo to work under as i aint standing about in the rain :D.

Bourkey

dont worry il have a gazzebo i reli hope it dont rain!! lol at sparky every one from off here will cum round and help.. the way its going there will be to na's left with all these conversions! :)

yes there will...:p..hopefully a dam quick one aswell... :)