Dean-RW-Developments TD04 Sportif Turbo 5E Beast/piece of crap!!fire starter

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude this is the fookin business, i would have loved a proper look round it at JAE but i wasnt well enough to be sticking around lol

Was nice to briefly meet you though mate, we will have to have a proper meet-up sometime soon.

If you could get some more close up pics of the headlight scoop when you can please mate as i want a closer look, ive been thinking about doing this for a while.

cheers for the comments peeps i imported the wheels from america, but unfortunatly after tons of hard work with the carbon arches etc the 0 offset proved too much with too little time to modify before jae so unfortuanatly i couldnt get off my drive for jae so drove on some steelies to jae lol.

as for the light scoop it still needs loads more work the carbon wasnt fully set and was pretty rushed the night before so will hopefully sort that out along with getting the wheels on so i can drive lol

thanks for all the good comments

Dean

i was never a fan of the bodykit or the wheels but always liked it for being a bit different, but the wheels, headlight vent makes

everything work so bloody well. this is now by far my favourite starlet on here and i really like the bodykit now aswell.

two questions where are the wheels from and how much i need them in my life lol.

also how did you go about doing the headlight vent because ive also been contemplating this idea for a while.

amazing build mate

get more pics lol

cheers

sam

Love it mate ist mint as f**k lol.

The wheels suit it so much and liking the headlight scoop, your car is so clean in and out.

Cage looks well, and you out bidded me by £10 or £20 lol

With what you was telling me at JAE what you are planning next cant wait to see.

keep it up mate

cheers for all the good comments every1 really apprecheate it! as for the wheels its not so much the cost of the wheels its more about the cost on getting them to fit the starlet so it drives,im now eeding some major alterations to the body work and suspension to get these to fit. i plan on taking the car on trackdays / drag so if the car wont go fast around a corner without scraping it will be no good and thats why its going to need some drastic changes!!! as for the headlight that was also a pain in the arse with lots of fibreglassing etc and to be honest i need a new headlight now because when i was fibreglassing it there was a reaction between the resin and the clingfilm i used to try stop it from wrecking the headlight lol. abit too much hastle lol

cheers Dean

mate that looks fooking mint! well done for being different, loving the look! you should keep the wheels just for show as there's no way that is going to handle well with a 0 offset round a track! all for looks no go, get some nice 14's for the track and drag.

holy.

crap!

had no idea you had done any of this Dean mate!!! wheels and scoop are truly outstanding! seriously impressive man!

Phil.

cheers mate i was working on th car constant for weeks before jae so didnt get chance to update lol hopfully

get some propper pics loaded up of progress through out! my phone is fuged though. the scoop still needs

some work to fiish it off i think i may re- carbon fibre it? :p thanks for the kind comments phil.

mate that looks fooking mint! well done for being different, loving the look! you should keep the wheels just for show as there's no way that is going to handle well with a 0 offset round a track! all for looks no go, get some nice 14's for the track and drag.

cheers mate as it stands my old wheels are back on, it would be a bit of a shame to only use the wheels for shows. at the min im only on standard shocks so gonna get some coilovers raise it slightly with carbon front wings and more alterations to the rear arches, i intend to make the car go round track etc with these wheels on without scraping lol. until tested unsure about handling but would hav thought with them been 8" wide which is 1.5" wider than the wheels i already have plus they stick out 1.5" so thats 3" per corner lol so aslong as i can get it setup to not scrape should be all good! if not i still have the old wheels plus i got my eye on some cool new rims for the future, should have quite a collection when im finished. to be honest 14s would be too small for the power i plan on running in the future my new wheels are only 15s so good size for the starlet :p

Mate your car looks so awesome!!!!! I've not had a look at peoples rides in ages and yours is fantastic. It looks so mean!!!!!! Gutted i missed JAE to see it.

Good work bud.

cheers bourkey wel hav to meet up sometime :p

thanks for all the comments guys all i need now is to win the lottery lol

cheers Dean

cheers aprecheate all the commets! as for an update the arches are off and all my old wheels are on untill i can get some coilovers and some body work done so the wheels fit!! ive done the head gasket because it went when i got home from jae, im just gonna make free diy bits for abit, but desperatly need to get an rrfpr, fuel pump then get it setup on the rr with my fcd i already have, ive been fuel cutting for far too long so about time i got it sorted!

Dean :thumbsup: