Dean-RW-Developments TD04 Sportif Turbo 5E Beast/piece of crap!!fire starter

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

some more updates bored ;) still old stuff lol

my carbon backbox was leaking and generally falling apart so i took in apart and decided to take all the baffle wadding out so basically i have a 3" system with no boxes lol, after 2 days the pop rivets were coming loose again so took it back apart and re drilled the carbon box and also decided to weld a

stainless steel pipe through the backbox ;)

100_0584.jpg

i also decided to add some of my red anodized washers to compliment my battery top

100_0586.jpg

was really bored so made a proper bracket for the civic rad. mega light weight too ;)

100_0585.jpg

comments welcome

Dean ;)

how sad am i making the bracket fit around the carbing sticker lol.

and luke nah not yet got no money ;) so far i need new head,cams and oil pump? plus ill fit a thicker head gasket while im at it, such a pain though and the turbo seals completely went on the ct9 so the td04 is back on

• 2 months later...

haven't put up any update in ages so lots of pics a stuff to come but car is the same as last time broke

the engine is completely fucked i have a new head that is being ported and polished with new stem seals

etc now need to concentrate on the bottom end so i can attend jae? so fingers crossed i can show off all my

new bits ive been buying and making :)

Dean

^^^cheers mate. this cars a night mare! i will win in the end though! :D

update

been due an update for a while now! i havent got any recent pics but ive got some that arnt in here so ill put them up. these updates are from months ago! some ace stuff to come though :D

1 of my carbon petrol caps balancing in place lol

100_0591.jpg

1 of my filter relocation kits fitted

IMAG0192.jpg

before

DSCF9427.jpg

after a bit of a tidy up :D

IMAG0190.jpg

nice fresh rocker with my new rubber washer kit fitted

100_0716.jpg

lots more to come just need to upload tons of photos

comments welcome

Dean

love some of the touches mate! wish i had the technology and skills to do some of them in my garage!

oh and get the back of those headlights painted or make some fancy carbon cover for them! :D

ill get them done for jae! you can come and inspect :D not alot of time before jae and still

haven't started building an engine yet although my bay is empty awaiting paint :D

fingers crossed B)

ill get them done for jae! you can come and inspect :D not alot of time before jae and still

haven't started building an engine yet although my bay is empty awaiting paint :D

fingers crossed :D

oh i will inspect! and if its not upto my high standard youl be getting detention! B)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

^^^^ its looks abit different now :) xxrs were running sweet when it was last on the road :(

small update from the past to present

basically built the car up to 5efte running my td04 set up etc built the engine with the help of DKellis(andy) and then on the friday of jae got it ready for my m.o.t and yet again the car decided to throw a wobbly and blow we think the piston rings........ now i would do a compression check to make sure but the car also decided it doesn't even want to crank so need to go over the wiring properly.

this car is a piss-take!!! im pretty sure mine and sparkys car have the same disease lol

ill post up some pics when i have chance :p