Dean-RW-Developments TD04 Sportif Turbo 5E Beast/piece of crap!!fire starter

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

screamer pipe has killed it! looks ridiculous coming out of the cruise style bonnet

Ya can hardley see it if it was sticking out 2meters then fair enuf but its not it out by about 1inch by the looks of it!!!...Anyways back on topic car looks even better Dean even though it was awesome befor haha keep up the good work mate

haha cheers guys, ridiculous or not its staying! its all about being different just cant wait for boost and flames!!! still need to fit the water tray and black mesh on the bonnet along with aero catches.

went down the unit earlier and in less that 2 hours engine is ready to come out (getting pretty good at this game now)

:)

Dean

Not if he puts a flap on the top of it :p

Edit..Something on the lines of this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tractor-Exhaust-...=item5ae40ccd66

Not sure what size your screamer is but im sure you will get the right size on the bay :(

Haha I can imagine that on there :)

Looks so different with the white bonnet though.. Still looks mean as :p

i dont think ill be putting a flap on it tbh although i will be making an aluminium bung to put in when its parked up, when im driving pretty sure the rain water will just evaporate on the hot pipe plus when on boost the gases being pushed out should allow very little water to get close hopefully,

the biggest problem with the screamer out the bonnet is in the dark with on coming headlights and the heat hayz coming from the hot gasses causes poor visibility so that's why its pointing out the pasanger side. my gf can have all the gas and crap coming out of it :)

Dean

• 2 weeks later...

^^^cheers dude

whoop whoop get my bottom end back tomorrow. had the crank re ground and all new bearing to match :) no wonder the bottom end started knocking crank needed 20 thou off lol should be sweet now hopefully??? watchout for updates some more ace bits going on to this :)

Dean

• 1 month later...

screamer pipe has killed it! looks ridiculous coming out of the cruise style bonnet

ollie if u wer a battery ud b fuckin useless because u do not a hav a positiv side do ya! its a guys creation, i personally think its unique n pretty cool tbh. if he slated your car ud b moanin like fuck. wetha its deep rooted jealousy of otha cars or just bein a dick, lighten up ma man.

dean, cars sexual mate, keep up the good work brotha

cheers for the kind words guys this 5e is defeating me its easily 5e 4 me 0 lol but i will not give up i can see the potential! and it will be an animal for the summer! with having my cheap little e30 on the road as a reliable daily runner means im in no major rush and can simply make it amazing for some of the shows mid year, abit later than i wanted but at least i can do a full wire tuck and tons of custom parts etc to show people what im all about(hopefully) :p