Dean-RW-Developments TD04 Sportif Turbo 5E Beast/piece of crap!!fire starter

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ollie if u wer a battery ud b fuckin useless because u do not a hav a positiv side do ya! its a guys creation, i personally think its unique n pretty cool tbh. if he slated your car ud b moanin like fuck. wetha its deep rooted jealousy of otha cars or just bein a dick, lighten up ma man.

dean, cars sexual mate, keep up the good work brotha

Thought it was just me that noticed all the negativity!

On another note, awesome work! Keep at it :thumbsup: Love the screemer pipe!!

Thought it was just me that noticed all the negativity!

nah mate,i watchd time afta time all the wee things thatv bin sed before so i sed sumthin a while ago, rly is no need for it.wer supposed to b like brothers on here,no wait for the 1st opportunity to shoot someone down.

this forum wud b utter shite if evry1s glanza/n-a luked the same

• 2 months later...

Not checked this in a while. Good progress man :thumbs:

However i advised you either swap your bonnet for a stock metal one with a hole cut out for the scream or at bare minimum paint it black to avoid cleaning it every 2 minutes, although i dont really see the fibreglass holding out against the heat of the screamer if your actually going to use the car. ...

Trust me i have a few mates who have been running bonnet screamers for a few years now :thumbs:

2012-02-19125152.jpg

Good example of why to paint it black or similar ..... This was after its maiden voyage (this is a 310bhp honda though with twin screamers obvs)

• 2 weeks later...

lol funny stuff i might just bring it on a trailer to avoid the embarrassment of it breaking! loving the twin screamers too ill be running a carbon cruise instead of the fibreglass 1 so should hide the black crap abit lol i cant wait to actually hear it pretty soon :clapping:

• 1 month later...

cars not really changed much apart from problems lol the car needs raising a little as the Tyre to arch clearance is like 5mm cant even get my little finger in there! looks pretty mental though ill get a pic when i get a min along with a vid of how loud it is :harhar:

heres a couple i took outside the unit

c7ba9e9a.jpg?t=1340533802

43a2a5d5.jpg?t=1340533815

ill get some better pics soon when it actually works

Dean

• 1 month later...

Mint news engine is ready for me to collect from the engine builders with probably the wieredist combination of parts ever lol ended up using a 4efe engine that was originally in the car around 5 years ago lol it's mad to think that a few weeks ago frogs and other animals were living in that engine :-p

Dean