Dean-RW-Developments TD04 Sportif Turbo 5E Beast/piece of crap!!fire starter

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what did you use to paint your gearbox and block because i need to do this asap before mine go back in?

also have you flow tested the inlets etc. interesting to see what affect the angled runners make. is that a standard throttle body?

sam

thanks for the great comments. i will be making more RW-Development inlets and running group buys at great prices!just after Christmas as soon as the car comes back and work chills slightly, its like organised chaos atm!

@ josheyboy006. it should be on the road end of the week so we can organize a meet or TOA next Monday if its ready?

@Taggy. 5e has been built up by me and DKellis off here must admit ive had my fair share of problems with this engine though(fingers crossed it runs fine) :)

@snails ep91. gearbox head and block were painted with the intercooler paint we have at work which is basically just primer, nothing special. works great though.

as soon as the cars on the road and i fit the emanage ill run back to back tests comparing the standard inlet and the RW-Developments inlet at equal boost levels! to see how it compares? :)

now just waiting for some conrod nut/bolts to turn up from belgium :)

cheers Dean

• 2 weeks later...

^^ ye really lol it was on the road for about 4 hours lol on a good note it sailed thought the m.o.t and now has tax so when it is working i can drive it straight away. engine is coming back out so the crank can be re ground with matching bearings etc in the meantime im going to get all the skirts 98 spec lights fitted etc so should look mint,

tbh im absolutely loving the front end now ill get some pictures up! and ohh my god!! is it loud! bangs when you change gear the lot lol think i will end up putting a backbox on it tbh sounds abit tractory at low revs :)

Dean