Just starting to get light and I glanced out the window through the corner of it and wondered why everything looked funny... so I opened the blinds... and it's snowed :) even though it was sunny yesterday.

"Best" snow we've had for ages...

Has it snowed near you?

started coming down about 7, so i went and parked tommi out to take some pics when it settles, it's now 3" deep :)

it's sooo fast and masive flakes!! can's see it easing up for a few hours whoop whoop

I picked up my Glanza last night and travelled from Scotland to Essex, Scotland had less snow than anywhere else!

Bloody awful and saw many accidents, the outside lanes were sludgy ice and people sliding all over the place.

Also couldn't see a single sign on the motorway, our country really isn't built for heavy snowfall.

Well it's all gone now... I was up at 6 oclock and everything was covered in snow, by 8 oclock it was starting to melt, and by 10 oclock when I went out it was sunny and in some places completely dry, I bet people who woke up late wouldn't even know it had snowed :(