BodyWorks SPL boot lid has landed...

Well folks, the bodyworks bootlid I purchased from Japan around a month ago has arrived today. For those who didn't read the original thread started by Rik...the lid is a bit mad, but a bit special too. It's come from the now deceased evo powered ep82 shell that's been round tsukuba and stroked gently by Tsuchiya himself.

When I have time later, I'll take some shots and post up any info here before it gets 'matt blacked' and fitted to the car.

On a side note, Nick_P and anyone else who ordered any large parts from me recently...your items should be with you today/tomorrow I hope :D

You won't see the trackstar till the HRF bumper is on...and before that's in place I need to finish the polycarb and other weight tweaks.

Nobody (apart from Si/Rob and Riko) has even seen the cossie roof vent I fitted to cool me down in the hot months :D

no idea, they were bored?

But the bootlid fur de winz...Mark, you need to buy the doors too! They were like...made of paper mache', awesome

that would be insane...his doors are already pretty damn light :D

i can image the vid now when they were shaking them and they were flexing lol!

Here you go...because I love you all.

P1040725.jpg

P1040726.jpg

P1040727.jpg

P1040728.jpg

P1040729.jpg

It's pretty light due to the poly carb rear window, the wing is CF but is royaly fucked so I need to fix it up. Also...it's not light enough ( the lid is from a soleil or whatever..the light EP) but it's still metal and has locks and other useless things.

In other news, the respray is coming along slowly :p

P1040724.jpg