the red starlet n/a

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not convinced, i think they might pass, im goin to investigate when i get my car repaired.

i know they dont have beam deflectors on them, but, alot of new cars have simple clear lenses, like my parents alfa 147, so im gonna think positive!!!!!

good choice tho man!

Phil.

looks good mate. get it lowered nd will look great. the strut brace looks good aswell.

Just a thourght, would it be better not to point the air filter at the side? maybe restricts air intake...duno but worth a thorught.

Tom

looks good mate. get it lowered nd will look great. the strut brace looks good aswell.

Just a thourght, would it be better not to point the air filter at the side? maybe restricts air intake...duno but worth a thorught.

Tom

yee i am defently getting it lowerd just deciding on wot springs to get but thats my next move.

hmmm avent thought bout doing that to the filter?

Only just noticed this thread now!

Very nice work made, you've got some lovely additions.

I'm liking the strut brace and I bet your not disappointed with that Apexi :unsure:

Where did you get the filter adapter from by the way?

• 2 months later...

nice juicy update time :p

me and my mate fitted my P.I lowering springs (40mm)

which was really fun job to do actually some tricky parts due to some of the bolts been rusty,but went really well,dead pleased about the end result.

Picture173.jpg

Picture176.jpg

Picture178.jpg

Picture179.jpg

Picture180.jpg

Picture181.jpg

Picture182.jpg

makes my car look more leathel now,hell of a drop that is to at first i was thinking thats a bit extreme but now i am well used to it,driving it now is like driving a go kart :p

Next update will be soon as i am fitting my new exhaust system next week ohh yee!

lots to be done happening very soon ;)

i agree with both of you lol :p

I HATE THE WHEELS (halfords shite) see lots of crappy corsas with them!!!!!!!

at the time thow i really needed a set of tyres/alloys so i decided to get them.

as long as there doing the job.

next alloys will be some speedlines i think :p but the wheels are not that important at this time!

ive got a nur spec on my N/A aswell, and it sounds the muts nuts, but i think it needs to up into the bumper abit to, mine hangs down like yours and doesnt look right.

it sounds bloody beasty ;) yee i have cut the bumper so it fits nice and fine, ill post pics up later, still got some bits to do to her :lol:

some new stuff arrived B)

Picture238.jpg

fitted new plugs and leads today good result

I have these plugs and leads aswell, they're great, but did you find one of the leads, number 3 I think it is, was real tight to get in, no slack on it at all? B)