I know people have asked for them before but I can't find many so would you gents be kind enough to post pics of your exhausts up (with a description of size etc...if you could be so kind!) so I can make my mind up what sort of thing I should get for mine, seen as my exhaust fell off the other day. :p Thanks in advance. :p

Rob, i will get a picture for you tomorrow if i feel upto it. Although you have already seen mine in real life.

Also have you seen the full stainless system on Ebay will be mint with a different backbox.

unless it's a turbo, stop being silly and put a standard one on :p

why whats silly about it? its going to cost £120 for a standard cheap exhaust that wont fit propperly!!! and then when i eventually turbo it, ill have to go and get one made then so i may aswell have one now and have it modded to fit the turbo and it will also have a life time warrenty!! and it will also improve the na's performance too.

So why not put a custom stainless on?!?!?!

anyway back to topic anyone got any pics of the rear??

you wont get an exdhaust that will work with NA and turbo.

na you want about 1.75-2 inch diameter.

turbo you want 2.5.

you either get the NA exhaust and then strangle your turbo, or get the turbo zorst and then have a crappy NA for a while.

you wont get an exdhaust that will work with NA and turbo.

na you want about 1.75-2 inch diameter.

turbo you want 2.5.

you either get the NA exhaust and then strangle your turbo, or get the turbo zorst and then have a crappy NA for a while.

i see your point there rick id not thought that far in to it!! h'mmm more thinking to do pics still wanted though!!

• 3 months later...
You can get a HKS Super Silent Exhaust. It does fit. because Big T SR has it on his sr. Theres no loss of performance according to him. And it was a straight fit.

its not called a HKS Super silent...its called a HKS Hi-Power Silent...secondaly its not a straight fit, he had his adapted.

Wow!! that exhaust looks amazing!! i cant wait to get mine done now :p im getting a 4" jap too, should sound pretty awsome with 2.5" pipe work straight through too :p cheers,

STARLYBRUISER :D .

You will be pleased mate :p

While we're on exhausts, how much louder is the TTE exhaust on the SR compared to the other standard N/A exhausts?

TTE box is just as silent as the standard as exhaust just has a sporty tone.

TTE Backbox...

IMG_1161.jpg

IMG_1251.jpg

With a decat though its mega noisey.......

• 1 year later...
Just read this thread, glad i did. ive now established that the glanza V exhausted will not fit on a N/A (without modding)

So, would a Blitz nur spec S (The backbox) fit a N/A?

Thanks Dan.

my n/a with the nurspec yes you have to weld a new flange on the back box pipe so it fits flush with the stock system

08082008250.jpg

08082008249.jpg

i got rid of it thow very soon i thought it sounded awful on the wei n/a, so i got this..replica of the tte one, remus

Picture197.jpg

Picture198.jpg

Picture194.jpg

• 5 months later...