Finally Got Me A Glanza. Yey!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aye looked at the green trs's but they weren't the right colour of green and then thought if i was going harnesses i might as well use takatas. no complaints at all awesome harness and great ease of use with the twist cam lock buckle. simple to get out of simple to get into great. thanks for the good comments. just need to get the defi gauges bought now to fill the centre section ive made for the gauges.

• 2 weeks later...

then i think its time to lock the car in garage and only slowly reveal the complete sexiness of the bar a bar at a time hehe. then it wont cmpletley overload the senses. the welding is meticulous and the fit is second to none and the strut brackets would be well at home on an earthmover lol they will never ever ever fail. completley worth the money, bit expensive though worth it most definateley in the end. :lol:

thank you guys. makes it worth while to see my efforts recognised by people. although i think someday when im finished it will be awesome. yes idrees thank you very much advan rgs were the only wheels for me ever since i seen them on jam glanza in hyper rev many moons ago and the zep seat rails fitted awesome, just needed very slight adjustment but as i say great purchase. power fc, blitz oil cooler kit and defi cr advance gauges (boost,egt in a pillar pod and then oil pressure oil temp and water temp in the middle console thing i made. shud luk pretty mental at night. also a couple of other scary surprises but cant give too much away hehe ...

apexi power fc has arrived yey. gunna get it mapped now within the next couple of weeks :( advan rgs are off and going to get refurbed now next week ready for spring time. ordered new back discs and pads for the rear as they were well fooked and ferodo ds2500 pads for the 4 pots. looking forward to having the brakes back to full effectiveness. thanks for the good comments guys gunna be going to a few track days this year to see how it gets on hehe

• 3 weeks later...