It had:

15" TWS Alloys

5" suburu backbox

M3 Mirrors

Smooth Boot (not in pics)

Debadge bumpers

Lowered 30 mm

2000w subs

painted interior + newer interior (from a sport verison or somethin)

Neons

0002303th9.jpg

0002303th9.5af267807d.jpg

0002300ou1.jpg

0002300ou1.3d87d53620.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive seen a HELLUVA lot worse corsa's than that lol

Best one I've ever seen had a rediculous spoiler, HUGE Sony sticker on it, sounded like a fart in a tunnel, and as soon as he saw me behind him he downshifted. But went no where :)

sounded like a fart in a tunnel

Havent laughed so hard in all my life ^ ^

and as soon as he saw me behind him he downshifted. But went no where :)

;)

Im not a big fan or corsas... but having the bumpers and arch strips colour coded would make it so much better.

Enough of the dissing and taking the mick people, please behave and not show an aggressive side. This is/was someones pride and joy peeps and is happy enough to post it on here for people to see.

I am not saying you are not entitle to voice an opinion on it, but don't take it too far.

Thanks

Shelly :)

only thing i don't understand is why people buy cars like these and mod them and spend the money even though after 1-2 years of driving you are able to insure like a Glanza etc, tweaking in moderation is fine, lets say, a full sound system because then you can rip it out and put it in your next car

Theres Enthusiasts and then theres Wannabe's (not trying to sound too aggressive)

i dont think its too bad tbh all bar rear lights and ride hight lol lower it change rear lights and loose the mesh and it will look miles better

i had a 1.4 sport on coilovers lowered 120mm at front and 95 at rear on 15"cavalier wheels, twas a beast lol

i think all you guys have been bang out of order.

ok it's a corsa and its not quite my cup of tea, and i would have gone for smoked lights instead of lexus lights, but it's by far not the worst corsa i have seen.

and it really dont look that bad, it has a back box lower springs and lexus lights, looks quite a tidy motor to me.

it's screaming out for a 2.0 16v :)

have to say, never seen just how puny a corsa engine is, makes my GA look like a frickin V6 in comparison.

i also think it has an electric "super turbo charger" cause i see a wire going into the pipe

How big do you think your engine is?

The difference in the bit what matters is 100cc. :)